The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee Ideas

(PSN)abb12355

There has been so many threads to this, but I feel there approaching slowly.

I'm really hyped to see what DE makes them. I will also show the buffed statistic of that weapon.

I honestly think

Vaykor Kat Kittag

Telos Galatine (F Boltace lol)

Synoid..... I dunno XD

Secura Lecta

Rakta Destreza (Makes sense since Assassins creed utilizes rapiers, also I HATE daggers)

Sancti Redeemer

The upgraded stats-

Vaykor Kat Kittag-

145 Base Damage

20% Crit Chance

30% Status

1.2 Attack speed

Telos Galatine-

135 Base Damage

3.0 Crit multiplier

Attack speed 1.2

1.5x Range

Secura lecta-

65 Damage

3x range

35% Status

Attack speed 1.2

Rakta Destreza-

80 Base Damage

20% Status chance

1.3 attack speed

2.5 Crit Chance

Sancti Redeemer-

90 Base Damage (regular hit)

800 Charge Damage (Charged Shot)

Has less spread.

Thoughts?

Just saying, a Rakta Dark Dagger could be actually good. It could be THE dagger.

Synoid Silva and Aegis could make sense if the fire effects were replaced by hologram effects, but that's a bit of a stretch. Suda would want to give out a weapon that causes the least collateral damage, so maybe Synoid Obex or something.

Personally I'd like a Secura Serro, but maybe that's just me.

Vaykor Ack & Brunt (Shield and Axe, fits with defense themes)

Telos Galantine or Dark Sword (judgment theme vs. color scheme fits, radiation fits with Tenno ability obsession)

Synoid ------------- (unique wep, possibly energy-based)

Rakta Cerata (Infested and Stealth, fits with themes)

Sancti Ether Sword or Destreza (cleansing theme vs. Destreza design)

Pretty sure, since they have the Boltor and Akbolto, people would riot if the Arbiters didn't get the Boltace. Steel Meridian could be the Jet Kitty, but I feel like they'd be more likely to make it something weaker. Cephalon Suda will also probably stick with their established pattern by making their melee a brand new weapon. I'd personally adore a Secura Serro, wouldn't mind a Prova, but I'm really hoping they don't do the Lecta. I hate the whips. Red Veil will probably be a dagger, or my personal hope, they'll be the ones to get the Galatine. I don't know about New Loka, though... they don't really seem to have a pattern.

Well, my suggestions for these...

AoH > Telos Boltace. Spin dmg 600 (more than original Boltace)

Suda > Does this syndi has its original Ceph-themed weapon beside Gammacor and Simulor?

Perrin > Secura Fang. Pls... Dual dagger is awesome sometimes

Veil > Rakta Karyst. Innate viral damage perhaps or 110 base toxin damage

Loka > Sancti Dual Kamas. Kamas again? #runs

and let Vaykor Jet Kitty kept away from changes. Its too GG :D

Weapons sound cool, but let us pray to Mom Lotus that they dont make Vaykor cleavers.

We dont need a THIRD version of them, prismas are good enough.

The meridian melee should live up to its primary and secondary weapons. V marelok and V hek

I WANT MY VAYKOR KITTY!!!!!!!!

*does the ground slam, creates a new crater on earth*

Pretty sure, since they have the Boltor and Akbolto, people would riot if the Arbiters didn't get the Boltace. Steel Meridian could be the Jet Kitty, but I feel like they'd be more likely to make it something weaker. Cephalon Suda will also probably stick with their established pattern by making their melee a brand new weapon. I'd personally adore a Secura Serro, wouldn't mind a Prova, but I'm really hoping they don't do the Lecta. I hate the whips. Red Veil will probably be a dagger, or my personal hope, they'll be the ones to get the Galatine. I don't know about New Loka, though... they don't really seem to have a pattern.

people will riot if they do make Telos Boltace, I don't want it at all, and I didn't want Telos Boltor either. Destroy the set, make it a straight bladed double edged sword. The symbol of the Arbiters is a sword.