Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.3.1 + 18.3.1.1

DE_Adam

Hy DE?

can you also put vengefull Revenant on that corpus enemy or another infested enemy?....

the conculist drop is really-really frustating, its frustating spent many night but still not dropping the vengefull revenant, it make players health not getting better but worsen (mostly sleepy at day working)

Alright! Next can we make it so the 'Visible While Holstered' option stops turning itself back on every now and then? It's really starting to bug.

ALSO on occasion, all of my settings reset themselves, such as aim sensitivity (usually the first clue that it happened again), network settings (laptop/desktop type and ping limits for instance), profanity filter (stupid censor), and some others.. when this happens it ALSO wipes my gear wheel (I have to requip all of my gear) and also resets my emote wheel to default. .

Hy DE?

can you also put vengefull Revenant on that corpus enemy or another infested enemy?....

the conculist drop is really-really frustating, its frustating spent many night but still not dropping the vengefull revenant, it make players health not getting better but worsen (mostly sleepy at day working)

You have two other stances to use the one handed sword with. 

The Rapier does not

Any chance of bringing Nezha's spinning ring as a visual option? It looked too good, feels like a waste.

It spins if your settings on the particle quality is medium or high

Edited by KJRenz

Still no fix for Shield Osprey blueprints not dropping from Cephalon Suda death squads. THIS IS GENUINELY BUGGED, PLEASE DO NOT DISMISS IT.

https://forums.warfr...t-not-dropping/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Tahem

• Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.

AWW... no more watching him wander around like a lost lil stoner looking for his missing stash saying "Dude! I swear I left it over here... or was it over here?"