Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.3.1 + 18.3.1.1

DE_Adam

Changes

• Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.

I must say:

Nope. The fixe doesn't work for me. The NPC was walking trough the hole Tileset. In the end, he was at the Tenno-Spawnpoint(!)

It was rly... ye...

Maybe other ppl can confirm this?

Or is this behavior intended?

Edit: atm a friend of mine has the same problem aswell. So.. :-/

Edited by ZanyGrosma

Additions:

• Added a new 'Max Framerate' option available in the Options > Display > Max Framerate setting.

Changes

• Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Vulpine Mask Stance Mod.

Thank you for this.

And holy... finally someone at DE showed mercy upon the grinders, even tho I never got anything useful from Comba and Scrambus still it's better than Tyl Regor's Manic units.

If they have the same droprate as the manic bombards (0.021%), this won't change a thing.

easier to find imo...in survuval missions and deceptions i find them a lot

Hy DE?

can you also put vengefull Revenant on that corpus enemy or another infested enemy?....

the conculist drop is really-really frustating, its frustating spent many night but still not dropping the vengefull revenant, it make players health not getting better but worsen (mostly sleepy at day working)

imo, they need to put it on both sentients, not just one :)

Thanks.

How about Cataclysm fix to allow collecting the mods and resources?

Why do people keep asking for this?  You're able to spawn a bubble of invincibility that also provides very strong energy regeneration - to the point where even with 30% energy efficiency you can regenerate ALL the energy used to cast the ability, so basically it's free.

Loot collection is a very, VERY modest downside for what is otherwise one of the most useful ultimates in the game.  It's not a bug, it's by design.

DE, here's a better idea: restrict Limbo to players of at least MR8.  Too many people play him right after they begin playing the game, really don't know WTF they are doing, and not only does it sour newer players on Limbo himself, but it sours other players who watch a total n00b play him and think it's representative of the frame as a whole.

Because as long as we're putting MR requirements on weapons, we really need some on frames too.  And Sentinels for that matter, though they should all be locked to like MR3 or something low.

Edited by chuckdm

I mean, it's nice that they gave the stance to something aside from what is quite literally the least common enemy type in the game, but...I wouldn't say spreading the drop to an enemy type that's maybe only two or three spots further down on that list is an improvement. Especially when the drop rate isn't improved whatsoever.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Hotfix 18.3.1.1

- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.

- Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.

- Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.

- Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.

- Fixed crash when pressing controller's Start button to play Wyrmius.

- Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal.

Thank you. =)

Hotfix 18.3.1.1

- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.
- Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.
- Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.
- Fixed crash when pressing controller's Start button to play Wyrmius.
- Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal.