Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.3.1 + 18.3.1.1

DE_Adam

"- Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal." sigh. Not like it was even feasible to get it there, I was doing 20 second total volt runs from the second it was added to jackal til the second it was removed, nothing.

I was somewhat excited and thankful that the mod was dropping from Jackal, thinking it was intentional.

Thanks for the kick in the groin; it was a huge wake-up call. Never again will I make the mistake of thinking I can acquire something as simple as a stance mod without spending days/weeks on end farming a rare unit's 0.2% drop chance.

Edited by Nitresco

So now that you fixed the blank inbox message..

When we will get the noggle..

:c

so where is my kuria reward? its still blank message in my inbox

Ditto on this fix; the blank message might be fixed for those who haven't yet completed it, but those of us who have already done so haven't received the Kuria, nor can we scan any of the Kuria again to trigger the fixed message + attached noggle reward.

So I was thinking DE being nice and added it to Jackal's drops after this horrible thing with manics but yet again it was a "mistake" that you removed in a couple of hours? So done with it. I'll just wait till it gets like 20-10p and buy it then if anyone will still remember that mediocre weapon by that time. Not. Cool.