Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.3.1 + 18.3.1.1

DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.3.1.1

- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.

Will people who completed the Kuria scanning get the reward retroactivly now? or do we still need support ticket? I am still waiting on a reply from mine it has been about week since i submited it.

I too am "kurious" as I received the blank message from scanning Kuria 12-3 just yesterday.

Is a script going to be implemented to provide retroactive rewards, or is the matter going to be handled on a case-by-case basis?

Finally I can go back to hunting Kuria.

And still,

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Make a separate thread for each type of issue with details and screenshots.

"It's broken" or "It's misplaced" doesn't help the devs find and fix the issue.

I must say:

Nope. The fixe doesn't work for me. The NPC was walking trough the hole Tileset. In the end, he was at the Tenno-Spawnpoint(!)

It was rly... ye...

Maybe other ppl can confirm this?

Or is this behavior intended?

Edit: atm a friend of mine has the same problem aswell. So.. :-/

it happened to me as well, at the end he was at spawn. :D

But i like the fact he can move, it could make potentially every defense different, it's a good thing.

It was great to see people adapting to it, at the start they were all staying in the middle like bot, even though the npc was elsewhere.

I hope it stays that way.

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the damage of explosive weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the overall damage of polearm weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the duration of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
  • You can no longer gain energy while Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active in Conclave.
  • Removed the knockdown from the Destreza’s quick melee slam in Conclave.

Additions:

• Added a new 'Max Framerate' option available in the Options > Display > Max Framerate setting.

Changes

• Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Vulpine Mask Stance Mod.
  • Clicking an Alert or Syndicate / Sortie Mission through the World State Window will no longer require you to redundantly reconfirm the selection when it brings you to the node on which the Mission is assigned.
  • Cleaned up the Destreza’s charge attacks to make sure that slide and charge attack animations are smoother.

Fixes

• Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.
  • Fixed Excalibur’s passive not properly applying to Rapier weapons as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/594563-rapier-does-not-get-the-excaliburs-sword-bonus/
  • Fixed the Destreza clipping through the player’s head while blocking during a slide.
  • Fixed visual FX from lasers created by Laser Defense Consoles in Orokin Void Defense Missions not properly appearing for Clients.
  • Fixed an improper fire visual FX that would appear on the Ignis in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Dread’s Conclave stats not reading properly in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed an error causing Dx9Ex drivers to not properly reset.
  • Fixed an error caused by activating Focus Abilities after a roll, providing a Warframe with damage resistance.
  • Fixed Toxic Eximus Aura’s affecting players in Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Sleep Arrow timer not properly displaying for Clients.
  • Fixed weapons not properly becoming invisible when holstered when the ‘switch weapon’ button is spammed.
  • Fixed Eximus units having unusual damage resistance as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-u18-game-breaking-bug-invulnerable-eximus/

(edit)

Hotfix 18.3.1.1

- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.
- Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.
- Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.
- Fixed crash when pressing controller's Start button to play Wyrmius.
- Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal.

hello, i cannot invite people IG, when i inviting someone, its says he appears to be offline, when we still talking at the chat, if someone inviting me, its dont let me to accept the invite.

thx for answers.

Why do people keep asking for this?  You're able to spawn a bubble of invincibility that also provides very strong energy regeneration - to the point where even with 30% energy efficiency you can regenerate ALL the energy used to cast the ability, so basically it's free.

Loot collection is a very, VERY modest downside for what is otherwise one of the most useful ultimates in the game.  It's not a bug, it's by design.

DE, here's a better idea: restrict Limbo to players of at least MR8.  Too many people play him right after they begin playing the game, really don't know WTF they are doing, and not only does it sour newer players on Limbo himself, but it sours other players who watch a total n00b play him and think it's representative of the frame as a whole.

Because as long as we're putting MR requirements on weapons, we really need some on frames too.  And Sentinels for that matter, though they should all be locked to like MR3 or something low.

At the very least, it shouldn't stop teammates from picking stuff up(or even less so, at least not make you drop extractor power cells) because it can be one of the worst trolling tools, and even when you're trying to be a good limbo.

And this comes to my bit of bad news. I just did a match on the recent Dark Sword Alert on Phobos(A 10 wave defense mission)... It appears something broke along the way with the latest hotfix. Cataclysm was consistently glitching(everytime I cast it), causing permanent banish when teammates left the Cataclysm field. They couldn't roll out of it either. It was doing it to me too(my 'rift walk' was not activated, and I stayed in it for over 2 minutes without recast, I'm only at 158% power duration, so at best it should be 47 seconds). Thankfully I realized it when my own banish was on for far too long, and a immediately noticed it was effecting my teammates. This is a pretty...scary glitch. I apparently will have to stop using Cataclysm in groups at all until this is fixed, which is sad because it's most useful in gametypes that need groups(endgame defense/excavation).

Edit: I was able to manually unbanish people, but nothing else worked at ridding it, not rolling or cancelling cataclysm(the source). But that requires me finding all my teammates wherever they may be and unbanishing them+any enemies that are stuck in it will become unkillable without my help or 'abilities' if I happen to unbanish my team mates(and vice versa, they'll be unable to kill unbanished enemies). I can't imagine what happens if I were to disconnect and they were stuck with in the rift.... especially if they aren't a power heavy warframe(or they're like Valkyr and their abilities don't work too well with being in the rift.)

Edited by Orinon

I got this bug/ crash everytime the U18 came. can someone help me?

it's bothering me so much. i can't play any mission because after every mission i didn't get anything. not even the exp for warframe or weapon. 

i already done any verify integrity or even re-download it. nothing seems fix it. Please DE help me

good god the amount of ungrateful people is disturbing.  it's almost like you all need to go make your own perfect game.... oh wait.... that's not gonna happen, is it?

lol you must feel what i got here. every mission i played result in log out to the log in screen. that's kinda depressing man. i couldn't do anything. even sometimes changing warframe give me the same thing.

lol you must feel what i got here. every mission i played result in log out to the log in screen. that's kinda depressing man. i couldn't do anything. even sometimes changing warframe give me the same thing.

... no... I've never experienced this... and no one gives a S#&$, because not only is this not the place to report it, but it's not showing any respect to DE for actually cranking out hotfixes.