Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skeiron - Zephyr Skin [Wip]

novabjorn

@Cyborg, yeah definitely trying to wrap up this week.

Here's an update pass on the secondary tint, plus added glowy parts (blue) with metal trims. Done on the arms, head and torso. Just need to do the legs, tail and chest feathers:

NxKtIFi.jpg

Edited by novabjorn

Here's an update pass on the secondary tint, plus added glowy parts (blue) with metal trims. Done on the arms, head and torso. Just need to do the legs, tail and chest feathers:

NxKtIFi.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

awesome skin

Awesome! Glad to hear you're thinking about your time. Would be a shame to make such an incredibly epic skin, only to miss the deadline. I see that you're the creator of the accepted Skana and Galatine skins as well, this really brings my hopes up for this skin!

I don't claim to be an expert critic or anything, but it's clear that the factors DE are looking at when accepting skins is mainly quality and suitability. I see a lot of workshop skins that are incredibly cool, and filled with quality, but that are just too far away from Warframe's artstyle (yeah, I saw that Excalibur skin you made too).

This however, has extremely great quality, and actually looks like it will fit Warframe's artsyle more than the regular Zephyr does! (At least so far). I'm throwing all my money on the table. This skin isn't even textured, and it absolutely has to be accepted! And I'm SO STOKED FOR IT!!!!

Awesome! Glad to hear you're thinking about your time. Would be a shame to make such an incredibly epic skin, only to miss the deadline. I see that you're the creator of the accepted Skana and Galatine skins as well, this really brings my hopes up for this skin!

I don't claim to be an expert critic or anything, but it's clear that the factors DE are looking at when accepting skins is mainly quality and suitability. I see a lot of workshop skins that are incredibly cool, and filled with quality, but that are just too far away from Warframe's artstyle (yeah, I saw that Excalibur skin you made too).

This however, has extremely great quality, and actually looks like it will fit Warframe's artsyle more than the regular Zephyr does! (At least so far). I'm throwing all my money on the table. This skin isn't even textured, and it absolutely has to be accepted! And I'm SO STOKED FOR IT!!!!

The 'deadline' is only a soft one. If it missed it, it could always be added later.

@Nihil, thanks for the advice, I definitely think you're right, but they don't feel as obtrusive in the full skin. If I get time I might go back and make this revision though.

Update for the evening, Here is the skin with texture work in the TennoGen viewer. Just working on some final polish stuff (unfortunately there are some rather difficult seams on Zephyr). Hoping to get her up on the workshop tomorrow night:

EdDzkge.jpg

@Nihil, thanks for the advice, I definitely think you're right, but they don't feel as obtrusive in the full skin. If I get time I might go back and make this revision though.

Update for the evening, Here is the skin with texture work in the TennoGen viewer. Just working on some final polish stuff (unfortunately there are some rather difficult seams on Zephyr). Hoping to get her up on the workshop tomorrow night:

EdDzkge.jpg

HOOOOLY SHIIIIIT

Alrighty just putting this money aside here...

• 1 month later...

It is pretty matte, i had a lot of complaints on the Exo-Cal that it was too glossy looking. Also, their previewer doesn't really represent what it'll look like in-game. Still haven't seen it yet myself, waiting on them to add it to my account. The inner sections should be a bit more reflective though and the metals should be pretty shiny.

1 minute ago, novabjorn said:

It is pretty matte, i had a lot of complaints on the Exo-Cal that it was too glossy looking. Also, their previewer doesn't really represent what it'll look like in-game. Still haven't seen it yet myself, waiting on them to add it to my account. The inner sections should be a bit more reflective though and the metals should be pretty shiny.

rOe5A2a.png

That spot in the Liset is always a pretty poor for previewing, plus it looks like your interior is dark so the reflection probe is probably pretty dark so it won't show much reflection. Take it out for a spin and see how it looks in level.

22 minutes ago, novabjorn said:

That spot in the Liset is always a pretty poor for previewing, plus it looks like your interior is dark so the reflection probe is probably pretty dark so it won't show much reflection. Take it out for a spin and see how it looks in level.

tYarIIu.png