Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Anyone Interested In Seeing Genderswap Skins?

arch111

Oh, wow. That's amazing. I wonder if you're going to be doing Excalibur and/or Nyx.

Thing with Excalibur is I agree that the female variant needs to look different, and maby based on another sword or warrior/godess of legend.

Because female Excalibur is Nyx. Male Nyx is Excalibur.

Thing with Excalibur is I agree that the female variant needs to look different, and maby based on another sword or warrior/godess of legend.

Because female Excalibur is Nyx. Male Nyx is Excalibur.

Yeah, I know about the whole Nyx/Excalibur thing which is why I asked. If you're looking for names then with Nyx I'd say Hemera since Hemera is kinda the opposite of Nyx (Nyx meaning Night with Hemera meaning Day).

With Excalibur I'd recommend looking up a list of famous swords from either fiction or history. I'd also advise to try looking for a sword name that sounds more "feminine" if that makes any sense, or in the very least swords that were used by female swordsmen and such.

Here is the link to the concept art I have made so far. They are made, not so much to change the design, but an experiment to see if a genderswap works, can look good or needs to be reworked.

It is a project for fun, I am not pushing this hard to become reality, just exploring the possibilities.

Thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/560263-gender-skin-concepts-151227-male-banshee-skin-female-frost-skin/