Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe base stats/mods.

Konnstruct

I feel that Warframes do not have enough difference between them. I mean, the only difference currently are the abilities and looks. So, in order to further contrast and mould to their roles, Warframes should come with different base stats, depending on the frame. For example, Rhino should get more base HP/Shields than, say, Ash. It makes sense that a giant, heavily-armored tank should be able to withstand a lot more than a lightly-armored, stealthy ninja.

Some Ideas (remember that these are just IDEAS, I'm just brainstorming here, the devs should decide these in the end):

ASH: Increased melee damage and movement speed, decreased health and/or shields.

EMBER: RoF boost on weapons, and maybe a small amount of fire damage as well? Decreased armor piercing.

EXCALIBUR: Increased stamina and stamina recharge rate, nothing decreased.

LOKI: Increased power duration and range, decreased energy regen (from pickups, energy siphon, or otherwise).

MAG: Higher shield capacity and recharge rate, decreased health.

RHINO: Increased health, shield capcatiy, and shield recharge; decreased max stamina and stamina recharge rate; decreased movement speed.

TRINITY: Increased regen for health, shields, and stamina, but lower capacities for each.

VOLT: Increased energy regen (from pickups, energy siphon, or otherwise) and power max (and maybe some base electricity damage), decreased shield capacity and recharge rate.

This should probably be done as well...

Loving this idea. For sure.

A change in skill trees would be another way to implement this.

Edited by FrydHamstr

Loving this idea. For sure.

A change in skill trees would be another way to implement this.

OOh, never thought of that. Good way to make sure that warframes don't eventually end up all being the same anyways at rank 30, it would complement the original idea well.

Edited by FrydHamstr