Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers Down?

(PSN)Waakuro

New gamer, started recently. So, today I found an issue with logging in. It started middle of my game. Chat doesn't load, and the game keeps kicking me out. How many is having this problem, my friends doesn't suffer from this. Anything official out about this?

Edited by (PS4)Waakuro

I was paranoid first that it would be only me but twitter people proved of wrong. How long people have been suffering from this? I would say 4 hours at least.

For example I from Finland am not able to play like I used to when I started. Keeps kicking me out.

Edited by (PS4)Waakuro

Me (and my 5 friends group) are having the problems reported by Waakuro.

Many times we can't log in the game ("Login failed. Timed Out."), while we are in, we frequently get disconnected, and when in a mission we lose connection to hosts.

At end of a mission, we are having some (around ten) seconds when we can't use map, equips, foundry etc, then or all starts to work again or we get disconnected (with all game freezed for around ten seconds).

Hope you can understand me and sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Italy

Edited by (PS4)LoSnupo

Tried again, I was able to go smoothly into game. Played 5 rounds of defence on earth. I left the game, at that moment game freezes, and there was text that couldn't upload profile data (?) Nothing was saved. Other words, doesn't work.

Edited by (PS4)Waakuro

yep ive the same probs. im from germany cologne. some guys in my clan have the same probs. the problems started yesterday in the afternoon 3pm or something. since then i keep on lookin to dont do a wrong step in my ship to get kicked out.xD.no for sure its annoying. always the same message login failed time is @(*()$ running out, stupid platinum wasted piece of tennoS#&$. and if youre finally login again youve youre 5 minutes peace time til you get a kickout again....i just want to play dude i paid a lot of money for my ingame coolness!

Login failed. Timed out.

Since yesterday this reoccuring nasty problem. Sometimes i get logged in but 90% of time not. RNG login game, not entertaining.

The game seems to be working somewhat normally in match if you are able to get in a match. But in Liset it is very buggy in every station. Especially Arsenal logs out the player often and partly freezes the game before kicking you out. Disappoint from Finland. And as i understand i am not nearly the only one having problems with this login issue.