Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Barracks & Elevators (Building Questions)

(XBOX)PRaDiUSxUCM

Question

Hello,

Recently made Storm Barracks in Dojo to upgrade clan size. Now have almost 100 members, and want to stay as a Storm Clan, but I also would like to delete the Storm & Shadow Barracks. I have noticed that I cannot delete Shadow Barracks without first deleting Storm Barracks. So question is... If I delete Storm Barracks, will that effect the clan/size in any way? Or will it still be a Storm Clan/No effect from deleting Barracks? I would like to delete the barracks, but would like to remain a Storm Clan as well, and just wanted to make sure that was possible before I went and deleted the Barracks.

Also, I would like to move my elevator to the main hall. However, I tried to delete the elevator going up to my power generator floor and it says I need to delete child components first. Would I need to delete my entire power generator floor, just to delete an elevator and move it elsewhere? Or can I build another elevator going up to the power floor in main hall, and then delete the original elevator?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Edited by (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM

3 answers to this question

Don't know about the first part.  The second part though, I know the way it's supposed to work is that your spawn room is considered the ultimate ancestor of your entire dojo.  Try switching that to a different clan hall, see if it works.  It may not, however, I've seen people mention that elevators bork that up a bit and that, yeah, you might have a lot of renovating to do.