Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

2d27tys.png

Why draw one hat, WHEN YOU CAN DRAW 5 (+ The Diriga). And since Mirage uses light with her powers I went with this!

Hat number 1: A Lightbulb hat.

Number 2(Top Right): A hat from a Swedish tradition called Lucia! It had candles so I just put it there!

Number 3: A headlight

Number 4: A tophat for Diriga, because his head reminds me of octodad!

Number 5: Some glowsticks put together in a ring

Number 6: A pumpkin with a candle in it!

I love drawing and this is my first Event for Videogames. Good luck all Member.

My Nova is ready for the spring/summer.

qwyq6x.png

I see most version of image HD with effect of photoshop for me not is correct for all members anyway i have created a equal image with version HD no effect add. Good luck all !

vidw01.png

Edited by Revolution69

Hats you say? Splendid!

Even though I do not possess any skills in the field of painting/drawing I shall give it a try! Behold! I present: "Let's up the ante, eh?" As you know (maybe not) Mesa loves a challange, so let's up the ante by aiding the enemies by directing their fire in the right direction. The head.

3nZpHsg.jpg

Please excuse my terrible art skills and have a pleasant day/evening (cake?)

178a7e1c30a3a02c2f053ef19f41691a.png

Saryn wearing a beautiful summer hat.

A high class woman needs a high class hat to lounge in the garden with. She could also take advantage of the wide brim and keep her shoulder-brooch from wilting due to intense sunlight exposure.

0EVerUC.png

Nezha, the Prince of Warframe.

Reason for choosing this hat:
Due to Nezha's stance in Chinese folk religion, I thought that a Qing Dynasty hat would be fitting for the Third Lotus Prince.

Edited by GODRIZZA

I don't draw often, but I did my best :D

I chose the Unicorn horn, because I use the Thrak helmet and it reminded me of that. The "Deal With It" Sunglasses are because Rhino just doesn't give a **** about damage with Iron Skin. c:

2oBzKBL.jpg

Edited by Germankeks100

Cools! First contest I can enter in! Best of luck to everyone! :D

Here's My submission:

LcFdPu0.png

Type of Hat: "Newspaper Boy Hat"

Description: "A relic of an age long forgotten of long forgotten ages. According to myth, young Grineer ancestors used to wear these when they shared information to the masses. They roamed their cement paths yelling "Extra, Extra, Read all about it!" day and night. Probably some form of ancient ritual or a form of manual labor, but that information is just rumors that our captive Grineers speak of and our historians have yet to decipher its true meaning."

Why I chose it: Its an iconic hat. I have one of these, I figured to paint it on my warframe and look it up, and I liked the looks. I read somewhere that Grineer have some British in them, so it fits perfectly with the game lol.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601150999

I think thats all the details I needed, let me know if something is missing to validate the entry.I also have a PSD handy if its legitimacy needs to be reviewed and stuff.

Edited by Burning_Rose