Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

<Fashion show announcer voice: on>

While Excalibur takes his name from Arthurian legend, his bycocket hat is reminiscent of another hero of English folklore. Fighting with bow and quarterstaff (along with an arsenal of throwing daggers) and ridding Earth's forests of a despotic government, this modern day Robin of Locksley would not be out of place alongside the Merry Men of Old. YMfTXRA.jpg

Edited by dennijay

I did it..... FOR SPARTA                  (Yes those are knux on an Ivara) (No not hax just a Lag)

I cant figure out how to post my picture on the forums but im telling you guys its a cool looking pic and if DE wants it they should Email me.

Edited by _JE5H_

Great contest DE! 

Though I have a question. Are you only allowing hats (Top hats, fedoras, helmets, etc), or is general headgear allowed? (For example, I wanted to give my Frame one of those Roman olive wreaths.)

Also, are hats from other series allowed? (Like, TF2 and such)

Edited by PlantsaMan

cWRdxAh.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose the Kasa for this submission because, seeing as this is a game about space ninjas (from what I've picked up from the community), I figured that this would be a good fit. Also, since hats of this nature use fabric to hold it in place on the wearer's head, and most of the helmets on warframes aren't really ergonomically similar to human heads (Loki/Loki Prime having no chin, for example), I thought it would be amusing to see how the Tenno would adjust to this discomforts.

Edited by TheModernSoviet