[DE]Danielle

Guides Of The Lotus Recruitment [15/01/2016 - 22/01/2016]

Actually I once got about 13 additional hours because I fell asleep while I was playing through the mission and it was still up when I woke up. Typical All-nighters.

In fact I could leave a mission up all day and get into a safe spot away from combat to rack up hours. No, I never actually did that because that'd be exploitation, but it is possible.

I'm just about 99% certain that AFK would kick in and stop counting time.

• Upvote 2

I would love to apply, since all I do is assist new players. I can't do much beyond that.
I simply assist people in game, running missions, giving in game advice.
I play support, trinity as my main, so it's easy.

It's not so much I would be a good guide, it's just being nice.
I'm plenty nice, but I feel I would make a horrid guide.

So, good luck to all those that would be guides. I hope you can make the community a less confusing place to those just joining us.

I'm just about 99% certain that AFK would kick in and stop counting time.

Well, I haven't tried recently. I only took note of it way back in the times of Vanilla and Honey.

As much i'd love to apply, i think i'm a little too reserved (a stiff assed brit some might say) 

I find the best way to integrate newbies into the game is to lead by example, that's what i've been doing with my 1223 hours on XBL 
be it trading, running missions, sharing builds etc 

• Upvote 1

Despite my previous comment stating I wouldn't be applying. I figured I'd give it a go regardless, I mean, why not.

Now, for some reason I didn't think to write down what it said or screenshot the message.

Once I had finished registry, I was given a message stating that some thing had to have permission to close or reopen. So I am unsure if it went through.

I would rather be rejected than have failed to sign up completely. So I have to ask, is there a rejection message?
I know there will be a confirmation message, but I don't remember anything about rejection.

Just curious

Despite my previous comment stating I wouldn't be applying. I figured I'd give it a go regardless, I mean, why not.

Now, for some reason I didn't think to write down what it said or screenshot the message.

Once I had finished registry, I was given a message stating that some thing had to have permission to close or reopen. So I am unsure if it went through.

I would rather be rejected than have failed to sign up completely. So I have to ask, is there a rejection message?

I know there will be a confirmation message, but I don't remember anything about rejection.

Just curious

There was no notice last time(Which sucked) chances are it is like that again, which it would be nice if they could find a way to say that, maybe include a area for them to write improvements for the next one

there will be a lot of applicants - probably take months to reply to everyone - if you get a message you have been successful - if you don't - better luck next time. They will post (probably in this thread) when they have made their descisions

Oh, this is sad... I wanted to apply but since I use two accounts (my main and the other) my hours are split between them.

On Steam it said I had 502 hours on Warframe but when I went in-game I only had 300 in my main account.

Well, there's always a next time. 

Good luck for the ones who are currently applying! Best Wishes.

there will be a lot of applicants - probably take months to reply to everyone - if you get a message you have been successful - if you don't - better luck next time. They will post (probably in this thread) when they have made their descisions

Make a program that auto extracts names for each system then have a scripted response, additional note can be added while reviewing applications, not super hard just time consuming

Oh, this is sad... I wanted to apply but since I use two accounts (my main and the other) my hours are split between them.

On Steam it said I had 502 hours on Warframe but when I went in-game I only had 300 in my main account.

Well, there's always a next time. 

Good luck for the ones who are currently applying! Best Wishes.

If you have 500 hours between them - write it in the anything else box with both account names - you never know

Is a high level forums account necessary for becoming a GOTL? I'm a day 1 player on PC and Ps4 (I personally only play on ps4 now).

• Upvote 9

Hello everyone,

Probably someone still doing the same mistake again. To have the opportunity to apply for GOTL you must have 500 hours of time played.

What does it means?

Means you have to have 500 hours of game missions, excluding the hours spent in the ship, the hours spent in the chat, the hours spent exploring the game ... and the hours you leave the console on while you were away in order to make more hours.

All you need to do is:

-Go to your "Show Profile" ( located under your name on the left corner of the screen or simply go through the option menu)

-Scroll mouse or press console button until STATS

-Check your time played

-DONE!!!!!

(is not an epic battle for someone who wants to be a GOTL )

Here an example:

w4bT1bE.jpg

NOTE:

Steam time played will be not considered for this position as it not mentioned on the requirements list.

So please stop talking about STEAM!!

Thank you for for your understanding!

-Alvin

• Upvote 2

I finally applied with barely less than 500 hours, but I still think that number in game is totally inaccurate and unreliable, but hey good luck to all those applying, Tenno Forever, Lotus Always, In Space Mom We Trust!

I finally applied with barely less than 500 hours, but I still think that number in game is totally inaccurate and unreliable, but hey good luck to all those applying, Tenno Forever, Lotus Always, In Space Mom We Trust!

Is there an age restriction? like 18+? I applied but I'm 17, just making sure. I'd still be good for the position though, lots of time and all