[DE]Danielle

Guides Of The Lotus Recruitment [15/01/2016 - 22/01/2016]

Good luck to everyone who has applied, I look forwards to seeing  who has made it to being a Guide.

Edited by Myon-

There's no option to select Chinese as a fluency, despite already submitting my application... Oh well.

You can submit languages arene't covered with the "Is there anything else you'd like us to know?" category.

Well, i didn't apply the last time but this time i will and i think i have a fair amount of chances to be picked, will surely help if the opportunity is given.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

You can submit languages arene't covered with the "Is there anything else you'd like us to know?" category.

Can we edit submitted form? Wanna add other language after reading this

I would absolutely love to become a Guide of the Lotus... but my temper isn't always on the calm side... so I think I'd rather stay outta this one. Good luck to all who apply!

Wait, um... I applied and said I spoke french and the "I only speak english" option because I speak both but there was no english option... :/ is that alright?

So the link says it's closed for submissions and It's only been up for a day, so either it's glitched or you've got all the people you need. However you also said something about future submissions so I guess I'll just put my application here.

Edit 1: Yeah, Did the link shortly after I posted this. Can't wait to find out about the results today, fingers crossed!

Edited by Thep_Erson

Can't wait to be a part of this amazing program, even if I'm not accepted I'll still help people the best I can, because this is the best community on Earth.

So the link says it's closed for submissions and It's only been up for a day, so either it's glitched or you've got all the people you need. However you also said something about future submissions so I guess I'll just put my application here.

Hello, My name is Thep_Erson, I've been playing warframe for about 3-4 years and have logged 848 hours. I'm currently MR 19, and I am active on the warframe wiki and occasionally on the forums, (i.e hotfix comments, fan suggestions, etc.). I am fluent in English, and I've watched every devstream, still haven't gotten a plat award </3. Sometimes I wonder if getting plat on those devstreams is equivalent to the drop chances of nova prime systems. All joking aside, I've loved this game and community, and I try to help out as much as I can. I would be honored if I could help and welcome new players in warframe.

Which link? They all work for me. Active recruitment untilt the 22nd.

41 hours short of the req. :(

Today is the 16th, you have until the 22nd before application closes. That's roughly 6 days; about 6.5 hrs of game play everyday, starting....nowish. ^.^

Have to be in forums to apply eh? Well I said no but I suppose this will change that to a yes. Should I resubmit?

"We will not be accepting players who have submitted multiple applications, so be sure to carefully review before submitting. "

There's no option to select Chinese as a fluency, despite already submitting my application... Oh well.

Warframe China is its own separate client, so they wouldnt be included.

ill try my hand, i tend to do this with new players anyway lol 

Yea I was public running the star map one day and i help a bunch of new MR 3 - 8 players

what if i speak a language thats not in the list? i speak both english and swedish but swedish is not in the list >.<

People please do NOT overlook the fact that other languages than English will be prioritized at this time.

Having said that, good luck to all applicants and remember that this a volunteer position to be proud of!!

:)

what if i speak a language thats not in the list? i speak both english and swedish but swedish is not in the list >.<

You can add it in the "Is there anything else you'd like us to know?" category.

People already knows that im ruthless on asia/oceanic region lmao, not gonna bother to join the shenanigans but I wish a regular will be accepted as a Guide of the Lotus.

I know that feeling some of the guides in eastern I have never heard of, and I know everyone in eastern:P, I have a feeling this one will have some regulars

You can add it in the "Is there anything else you'd like us to know?" category.

I noticed it and will do that ^-^ thank you for the reply :)