Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eventually.. Should Baro Come Every Week?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

The forums are going downhill because we are both here:P

I should be asleep.

Because I get crazy and poke people because them being silly is funny to me.

I should not be on the forums right now.

Been awake since 7am, it's now 2:12 am.

send help

or Pepsi.

Send Pepsi and a snickers bar. 

I'll never be a guide if I keep this up.

Edited by Noamuth

I should be asleep.

Because I get crazy and poke people because them being silly is funny to me.

I should not be on the forums right now.

Been awake since 7am, it's now 2:12 am.

send help

or Pepsi.

Send Pepsi and a snickers bar.

I'll never be a guide if I keep this up.

I wake up at 6 am every morning, the only reason I'm awake is because I cat sleep outside of my bed, and MY PEPSI

The forums are going downhill because we are both here:P

It's very shallow slope.  You won't be taking us very far.

Baro Ki'Teer used to come every week, but people were burning themselves out on obtaining enough ducats to buy his toys.  Mind, now people are ultra frugal with their 41000 ducats because if it doesn't make going another 5 minutes into an endless even easier, they think it's junk.  DE is kind of trying to AVOID power creep to an large extent right now.  Giving everyone the primed streamline, or primed split chamber they want is just going to feed that power creep, which at this point isn't doing the game any good NOR any harm (that's the state of power balance we're in right now...) it'll just mean more work when they decide to go back through and rebalance everything.

personally, I don't think it's worth the salt, especially given that he often brings items that many consider junk, or are only a very slight improvement over the original. unless the Prices were reduced, people would just burn themselves out farming parts in the void to cash in. it's not really his timing that I have a problem with, it's what he brings.

for me, he doesn't bring anything that's truly interesting, just reskins. the last weapon he sold that I genuinely found good was the Mara Detron. not because of it's stats (mediocre at best), but because it was an all new prefix that could lead to a new line of weapons. he's never done a Prisma version of a weapon that I truly want to see get the Prisma Treatment, such as the Supra or Sybaris. the last awesome looking weapon he sold, IMO, was the Machete Wraith, which is also a mediocre weapon. best thing he sells for me is rare stances that I would otherwise be paying hundreds of plat for on trading.

don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for what he does bring, but I basically go "wonder what MR fodder he has this week", rather than "oh man I can't wait to see what he has this time!". I'm not as excited for him as I want to be, and I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, other than Prisma Supra or whatever,  that I would truly want to drown him in Ducats for.

whatever, I guess it's just me rambling, ignore me.

I would be down with that, or 1 of each on every weekend

Downside to a mixed inventory every weekend is that people would be burned out farming for ducats, grinding credits and a limited inventory.

Having it grouped by item helps players plan ahead and gives them more options in each category.

Downside to a mixed inventory every weekend is that people would be burned out farming for ducats, grinding credits and a limited inventory.

Having it grouped by item helps players plan ahead and gives them more options in each category.

You can get burn out from doing nothing, I would know I don't do much missions and got burned out. But I do see your point, Maybe a hint at next weekends stuff like a puzzle or something, a hard mission to find out?

Agree, he should come to troll us more often...

OR

Bring more stuff and tell us using the first letters of the itens what he wants...

something like:

Unity xxx helmet

Mad bomber ogris skin

Arcane Nullifier generator

Demon xxx skin

??? Random Primed Mod