The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban : Teleporting Orbs Instead Of Lobbing Them

MeLbZ

Curently, vauban's orbs are lobbed in an arc. With him being a tactician/techie/trap/troll warframe, i think it's important that his traps are precisely set, and the current lobbing mechanism doesn't help me achieve this and instead forces me to aim higher or likely miss my target surface/enemy.

Wouldn't it be nice if vauban's orbs actually land/stick exactly where the reticle is aimed?

Since he's noticeably more technologically advanced than every other warframe, why not make his orbs propel themselves to where the player actually aimed at? Make them fly in the same manner as the homing grenades in CoD:AW or make them teleport like the Longbow grenades of Borderlands! Make them do an impact proc on enemies that are hit too.

Edited by MeLbZ

But the grenade toss is one his most charming aspects. Other frames need to cast abilities like spells in MMORPGs, waving their arms around and all that jazz. Vauban just tosses a ball. He is to other frames as Batman is to others in the Justice League. No fancy business, just 4 grenades.

But the grenade toss is one his most charming aspects. Other frames need to cast abilities like spells in MMORPGs, waving their arms around and all that jazz. Vauban just tosses a ball. He is to other frames as Batman is to others in the Justice League. No fancy business, just 4 grenades.

He isnt wrong i like it too and with half decent aim you can land shots miles away over mountains

He isnt wrong i like it too and with half decent aim you can land shots miles away over mountains

Exactly, they are pretty easy to use and pretty accurate as they are now. I mean it is not like his abilities need pinpoint precision or anything.