The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reworks, Please Just Take A Look.

(PSN)devack13

Hi, i hear a lot of talk about the next rework and i mean DE taking a hard look at the frame to fix what is out of date or was just messed up in the first place but i wanna know who does the community think needs it most? Below i have a strawpoll link containing a list of a few frames i think could use it, if you have other entry's feel free to post in the comments about you thoughts

http://strawpoll.me/6563084

I forgot Hydroid and Volt, now fixed,

http://strawpoll.me/6566916

Edit: I can't believe i have to actually say this to some people but if you don't think any frames need a rework just don't vote

Edited by (PS4)devack13

Limbo>>>>>>>>>>>>Nekros>the rest (IMO Trinity and Vauban don't need reworked)

Trinity is just in there cause of all the forum talk about her lately 

maybe Hydro get a rework also :) is ugly !

I forgot him

"Pick one"

Ahah.....

Unfortunately DE won't take more then one...as we well know :(

Again, guys, Limbo dont need a rework. He is usefull and its not DE fault that you tennos cant see potential on him. I choose Vauban, because bounce need to be removed.

Just because you think something is true dose not make it fact, and the FACT that limbo is leading the poll is stacked against you please don't try to make the rest of us back off  just cause you say so. Thank you

Edited by (PS4)devack13

You forgot "None of these frames need a rework" on the poll.

Kind of makes your poll invalid.

The results say other wise, and i would like to refer you to this 

Just because you think something is true dose not make it fact, and the FACT that limbo is leading the poll is stacked against you please don't try to make the rest of us back off just cause you say so. Thank you

Edited by (PS4)devack13

The results say other wise, and i would like to refer you to this 

The results are from a poll where a portion of the votes could not be counted, and thus isn't valid.

The results don't include any votes for "None of these frames need a rework".   You *must* choose one.   Since those who don't feel any of these frames need a rework are completely unrepresented by design, it's just not a valid poll.

It's like putting up a poll for "How long has your mother been dead?", and forgetting to add "She's not dead" - then concluding most of the polled are now motherless.  The poll itself is mechanical screwed up.

Make a new one - with all options from the get go, and make "None" a valid choice, then we might get a valid result.  It will probably still be Limbo in the lead. 

The results are from a poll where a portion of the votes could not be counted, and thus isn't valid.

The results don't include any votes for "None of these frames need a rework".   You *must* choose one.   Since those who don't feel any of these frames need a rework are completely unrepresented by design, it's just not a valid poll.

It's like putting up a poll for "How long has your mother been dead?", and forgetting to add "She's not dead" - then concluding most of the polled are now motherless.  The poll itself is mechanical screwed up.

Make a new one - with all options from the get go, and make "None" a valid choice, then we might get a valid result.  It will probably still be Limbo in the lead. 

...Uhm i think you forgot something, If you don't think they need work don't vote if you refuse to add your voice to something that's a vote all it's own

...Uhm i think you forgot something, If you don't think they need work don't vote if you refuse to add your voice to something that's a vote all it's own

In that case, it's 7 billion in favor of no reworks vs 34 for Limbo. 

Not exactly a sound methodology.

"None of these frames need a rework". Nobody can vote for that. There are way too many frames that need a rework. And limbo is literally screaming for one. Btw OP, you forgot zephyr.

Well, You are clearly blind if you think all those frames don't need a rework, or you just despise those frames. 

The poll shows that those people who did vote have a clear choice for who they think who they think needs a rework...

Like limbo who should have the ability to take any nearby allies with him when he rift walks, Banish multiple enemies with one cast, Cataclysm needs a buff somewhere and rift surge needs to be a damage ability that can effect non banished enemies by charging an enemy with deadly void energy then casting them out of the void so they explode and damage nearby enemies. And you should be able to pick up loot and other enemy drops while in the void

So go back to hiding under your bridge troll, You aren't wanted here

Hey look only 34 out of the 7 billion people on the forums voted on this topic it must be liked by the community and therefore we should not act on it.

If what you say is true then what i just said will be DE's reaction to this that is my point. Ever hear the saying even not choosing is a choice? Well now you have and i will ask you again to NOT force your idea of what is right and wrong on people this is a public opinion poll on what frame should get a rework next NOT a "Should any frame get reworked poll" I made this poll to see how many people would agree on one of the frames included in the poll should get reworked if you still feel so strongly about it, do so but don't demand i change the poll to cater to your wishes   

I'm totally going to agree with Phatose on that there should be a "none" option. It helps to understand that some players believe the Warframes are fine. Knowing what the playerbase agrees on or what a portion of it thinks is helpful no matter what. A handful of people may think Volt needs a rework, and a few may think he does not. If he's to get reworked, what do you do? You make him feel very similar to before yet make him fresh enough to grant him a proper update so to speak.

If literally thousands of people vote for, say, Limbo and there's maybe less than 50 people voting for the "none" option, do you know what you do?

You rework him so hard that you think he's Sion from League of Legends.

Having a "none" option can be the difference between a Warframe having a small ability tweak to being one of the most convoluted Warframes.

I'm totally going to agree with Phatose on that there should be a "none" option. It helps to understand that some players believe the Warframes are fine. Knowing what the playerbase agrees on or what a portion of it thinks is helpful no matter what. A handful of people may think Volt needs a rework, and a few may think he does not. If he's to get reworked, what do you do? You make him feel very similar to before yet make him fresh enough to grant him a proper update so to speak.

If literally thousands of people vote for, say, Limbo and there's maybe less than 50 people voting for the "none" option, do you know what you do?

You rework him so hard that you think he's Sion from League of Legends.

Having a "none" option can be the difference between a Warframe having a small ability tweak to being one of the most convoluted Warframes.

Having a none option wouldn't change anything as people who select "none" are the ones who wouldn't vote in the first place.

Voting just highlights the most underpowered frame. 

And anyone who thinks that all warframes are fine as they are, has no idea how weak frames are in comparison to other frames

( Like Oberon vs Frost/Trinity)

Having a none option wouldn't change anything as people who select "none" are the ones who wouldn't vote in the first place.

Voting just highlights the most underpowered frame. 

And anyone who thinks that all warframes are fine as they are, has no idea how weak frames are in comparison to other frames

( Like Oberon vs Frost/Trinity)

So because people don't want change they wouldn't vote? Maybe if they had the option to vote they would but I mean come on what you said makes no sense. This is how votes work. People that think X needs to happen still probably won't vote.

Limbo is the same as the solid wall for allies Atlas, it's a good thing that needs to be reworked because people either suck really hard with it or troll.

The most frustrating part of all of this is that later on when a new frame comes out players will complain about lack of originality, but DE is automatically restricted due to players messing up so hard with good abilities or intentionally troll.

I mean look at Limbo he can banish enemies and allies to the rift, he can turn a battle totally lost into a victory, drawing aggro while invincible? banishing those Bombardiers/heavy gunners/Napalm/etc that are causing more damage to your team and when they are targeting a teammate they can't damage due to being in the rift you banish yourself or someone who can deal with him to take him out.

Instead we have Limbos that use cataclysm inside Frost snowglobe so that if you want to kill enemies you need to put yourself exposed to gunfire outside of both cataclysm and snowglobe, or Limbos that banish you for no reason at all.

This is not a design flaw it's a L2P issue, there should be more frames like Limbo the thing is they should force you to have a really high MR, 19 or 20 at least and force you to go through a tutorial to know exactly what is this frame all about. As long as you wouldn't complete an advanced gameplay tutorial that forced you to pay close attention to what his abilities are all about you wouldn't be able to play him.   

Limbo is the same as the solid wall for allies Atlas, it's a good thing that needs to be reworked because people either suck really hard with it or troll.

The most frustrating part of all of this is that later on when a new frame comes out players will complain about lack of originality, but DE is automatically restricted due to players messing up so hard with good abilities or intentionally troll.

I mean look at Limbo he can banish enemies and allies to the rift, he can turn a battle totally lost into a victory, drawing aggro while invincible? banishing those Bombardiers/heavy gunners/Napalm/etc that are causing more damage to your team and when they are targeting a teammate they can't damage due to being in the rift you banish yourself or someone who can deal with him to take him out.

Instead we have Limbos that use cataclysm inside Frost snowglobe so that if you want to kill enemies you need to put yourself exposed to gunfire outside of both cataclysm and snowglobe, or Limbos that banish you for no reason at all.

This is not a design flaw it's a L2P issue, there should be more frames like Limbo the thing is they should force you to have a really high MR, 19 or 20 at least and force you to go through a tutorial to know exactly what is this frame all about. As long as you wouldn't complete an advanced gameplay tutorial that forced you to pay close attention to what his abilities are all about you wouldn't be able to play him.   

He can banish people into the rift...and then in there with them or die outside with them. The only thing Limbo excels at is being a revive ghost using rift walk which Loki dose better anyway. Limbo goes from ok to totally useless in seconds in lv 30 to 40 survivals or defense his damage buff only works on himself and his ult brings people onto the void where they ether one shot him or proc bleed and he dies shortly after. But i know everyone has some "You just don't know how to use him cause your bad" For what everything, just like Nekros so instead of doing that i would like you to tell be your build and how you use him, prove to me he is good cause to me if you have a frame that jumping into a public game with random people is a suicide situation it's a problem