The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reworks, Please Just Take A Look.

(PSN)devack13

So because people don't want change they wouldn't vote? Maybe if they had the option to vote they would but I mean come on what you said makes no sense. This is how votes work. People that think X needs to happen still probably won't vote.

Look, i don't know why this is not something people will just understand but i'm tired of arguing it, if you feel so strongly about it make a post about "Everything in the game is fine and perfect and it's that people need to learn the game" cause unless i am presented with a better reason then "Do it because i don't want to just accept that there is a problem and your poll threatens to actually fix something" i'm not changing it 

Edited by (PS4)devack13

Look, i don't know why this is not something people will just understand but i'm tired of arguing it, if you feel so strongly about it make a post about "Everything in the game is fine and perfect and it's that people need to learn the game" cause unless i am presented with a better reason then "Do it because i don't want to just accept that there is a problem and your poll threatens to actually fix something" i'm not changing it 

At what point do I say that the Warframes are fine? At what point did I say that I believe nothing needs to be reworked? Please read over what I've said and reconsider what you're saying.

Equinox

Good god how did i forget that, WELP sorry world xD. (Sadly, not sarcastic)

At what point do I say that the Warframes are fine? At what point did I say that I believe nothing needs to be reworked? Please read over what I've said and reconsider what you're saying.

...Dude it was an example an example that was sarcastic anyway, everyone has problems with the game a two year old knows that but never the less my point stands firm 

Edited by (PS4)devack13

Hydroid and Nekros would be fine if Augments didn't occupy mod slots and instead were slotted on the abilities which they are supposed to Augment.

That would allow Status Immunity Hydroid, Extra Loot, & ability to heal self & allies.

Nekros would be able to Revive players from a distance, while allowing Shield of Shadows to grant him high damage Reduction, while he uses his health to generate more Loot.

(Then any Healer WarFrame pairs well with Nekros rather than only an EV Trinity)

Apparently Ash needs a Rework more than any on that list.

-I believe: Steve is inclined to agree since Bladestorm is being reworked before Limbo (whom tops these polls)

So list is missing Ash?

Nekros would be able to Revive players from a distance, while allowing Shield of Shadows to grant him high damage Reduction, while he uses his health to generate more Loot.

(Then any Healer WarFrame pairs well with Nekros rather than only an EV Trinity)

Shield of Shadow cannot work in any way in an efficent manner. It requires +115% extra Strenght, Duration, Efficency, Range, after that it suffers heavy Energy management problems, casting time issues..

And if that's not enough even with 90% damage reduction at high level won't change anything, more damage source incoming will straight kill you quickly enough.

Without considering that giving a damage reduction factor to a skill which should be yet defensive and draw aggro.. damage reduction over damage negation? It doesn't make sense.

Nekros has only 1 efficent build. Desacrate (Despoil) spam. The other with SotD has some deep flaw (you end up sacrifying Efficency or Casting Speed).

It isn't easy anyway saying what Warframe is more in need. Since the design for skillset is subpar and flawed on most Warframes... It's a total mess.

EDIT: I've been a bit too much dramatic. Shield of Shadows has its role in a specific build, but that doesn't change the fact that Nekros has a lot of QoL issues that would need to be fixed.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Shield of Shadow cannot work in any way. It requires +115% extra Strenght, Duration, Efficency, Range, after that it suffers heavy Energy management problems, casting time issues..

And if that's not enough even with 90% damage reduction at high level won't change anything, more damage source incoming will straight kill you quickly enough.

Without considering that giving a damage reduction to a skill which should be yet defensive and draw aggro.. damage reduction over damage negation? It doesn't make sense.

Nekros has only 1 working build. Desacrate (Despoil) spam. Others are broken builds.

Not easy anyway saying what Warframe is more in need. Since the design for skillset is subpar and flawed on most Warframes... It's a total mess.

If Despoil is slotted on Abilities tab.

-Desecrate costs Health and not energy

How would you still be hurting for Energy with Shield of Shadows?

I do agree with Shield of Shadows being affected by too many stats....but that is even more of a reason Augments shouldn't take up mod slots. Slots that may be needed for mods to make the Augment useful.

Also you make a very solid-point about Shadows of the Dead should be An aggro move anyway.

(Personally I don't think it should be affected by Range (as client on PS4 it is not agfected by Range...but I am guessing tjay is a bug)at all and I think the base percentage per Shadow should be 10% with a 99% cap....not like it would be 'OP' of Nekros has to do soo much to obtain the Damage Reduction.)

I have Narrow Minded countered by Stretch & Cunning Drift ..well almost gets me back to 94% Range

Maybe Scott will retouch when Nekros Premium/Deluxe skin comes around....even though Trinity went untouched...