Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Most Popular Warframe Lie/semi Lie You've Heard?

Ironlixivium

I'll start it off with one that really bugs me:

"bleed/toxin DoT isn't effected by armor"

Yes, technically it is, unless it was procced from shield damage. The DoT is based off of the amount of damage that was dealt, which is affected by armor. So lets say you deal 100 damage, 100% chance to bleed proc, and for simplicity sake lets say bleed procs now do 10% of your initial attack. You hit an enemy with armor equivalent to 50% dmg resistance.

You deal 50 damage, and even though your bleed damage is 10% (so it should be 10 per second) it does 5 per second, since the strike was affected by armor, therefore it IS INDIRECTLY AFFECTED.

However if you procced the bleed on 100% shields (you did no damage to health/armor) it won't at all be affected by armor, problem is, this is rare (only situation I can think of is vs tenno or void with shields drones)

^ Your spoiler is wrong though, because...

I have to dispute OP's claim. I tested it out in the Simulacrum with Ash's Shuriken. Tested on Corrupted Butcher and Corrupted Bombard, at both levels 70 and 100. No matter what, my base damage 925 Shuriken did 323 damage per tick. On the level 100 Corrupted Bombard, Shuriken's initial damage was 14, and it still ticked for 323.

... what he said.

Valkyr needs god mode because it's stuck with melee

Excal prime has faster shield regen (to this day i still see people use this as an argument for excal prime being pay to win)

coloring ash red and black increases damage by 300% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tradeframe is the main component of the game

Rhino prime is best frame (lol)

"If we just get rid of or nerf Viver Cerberus Stephano Draco, then the rep farming issues will go away."

wasn't exta one of them as well?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Was there a time when Exta wasn't Lech Krill's assassinate node? If so then perhaps, but I can't recall.

Xini was the one i was thinking of! got confused cause both have an x. Xini was a loot farm if i recall then it got changed

"Don't kill the energy vamped target or it wastes the energy"

(Most of you probably know this but I see a lot of new players complaining about this)

oh how about "you get more exp by camping in a hallway and getting the kills yourself" silly hallway heros

Edited by LordOfScrugging

"frost's snowglobe health doesn't stack"

"snowglobes are a crutch for weak players"    this was right before he was downed while not in the snowglobe

"oberon master race"

"rhino's ironskin is good for t4 survival"    this was before iron skin was reworked

"frost's snowglobe health doesn't stack"

"snowglobes are a crutch for weak players"    this was right before he was downed while not in the snowglobe

"oberon master race"

"rhino's ironskin is good for t4 survival"    this was before iron skin was reworked

LOL those are all really funny. 

"Globes don't stack"

Had a player flame and block me for saying that globes stack indefinitely...

Hahaha wow... 

On a random note, I've actually found that encountering toxic players like this is fairly rare, but when they show up, they are usually utterly myopic and incredibly aggressive. Had one in sortie today after I had basically carried and had to revive his MR19 friend three times in a row, then proceed to call me a scrub while I was having a little trouble finding the exit (Eris is a convoluted mess), called me and the other player in the public game he and his friend were playing "clowns", and then him and his friend started going down and having to be revived by each other. Then he called me a scrub... I went down no times, him and his friend (he was MR16) just kept going down... 

It's like people will go so far to avoid admitting their own faults that they try to project their failings onto someone else. They keep going down and needing to be revived, so it must be because someone else playing with them is a scrub somehow. I was actually a little shocked at the unnecessary rudeness as usually people are really cool in PUG's, and chill with each other instead of trying to be jerks. Aside from struggling to find extraction near the end, I had actually found the way through the map quicker than them earlier, and I had revived his friend 3 times in a row while he was nowhere in sight, without saying a word. So I really didn't see why they wanted to be so rude. 

Edited by Tesseract7777