Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Controller Q&a

Cyandana

Hi friends,

I've played on Warframe for about 200+ hours on my steam controller now. I've run into most if not all of the common/not extremely specific issues that there are to encounter on a Steam Controller being run on Windows 7/10 using a normal steam client or beta client.

I love this thing to death and it has positively shaped my game experience a ton - if any of you have any questions about getting your steam controller let me know in this thread, I can probably address most common "problems" as well as help you figure out an efficient setup for your controller (aiming on the trackpad is really bad in this game haha) .

Clan Strike

- Cyan 

Guest NinjaFresh007

It would help to list the problems you've had as well as workarounds.  Would be a good resource, especially for those who are 'Pupils' and can't post yet.

It would help to list the problems you've had as well as workarounds.  Would be a good resource, especially for those who are 'Pupils' and can't post yet.

I'll consider it if there's any responses, as is there are quiiittee a few issues and writing out them *all* would take a fairly large amount of effort on my part.

Guest NinjaFresh007

Good to get started then.  I'd recommend typing it out on a local text document so you have a saved copy in case the forum decides to log you out for inactivity or burps your post up.