Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 11

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Guest NinjaFresh007

I'd love the Update 10 Mega-Bundle!

Really a fan of Nekros and would love to be able to play as them and get the goodies as well :)

I hope you don't mind a post not directly entering the contest, but I would just like to commend you for doing this! I felt like saying this because this is exactly the kind of thing I would like to be able to do one day, and I'm happy to see another person is filling that role while I can't. So I wanted to thank you for doing this, simply because it means I get to see people being happy like this while I'm unable to institute it myself.

I do expect I'll come up with something to ask for to enter the contest once I can actually access the warframe store (not able to ATM), but I wanted to throw this thanks out there while I was here.

Ok, I'm gonna try my luck here too... I've been trying to farm Alad V coordinates to get Mesa. She's the main reason I came back to play Warframe but it seems I'm too late and I can't even find people to farm her. Not to mention the RNG and how hard is it to get the Alad V coords. 

So if I had a request it would be Mesa all the way. I love western/cowboy stuff (I even have some Akvastos ready to build and a Sybaris to lvl with her and a helmet bp). You'd make a fellow Tenno VERY happy!

Anyway, thanks very much for this, I know whoever wins will be filled with happiness anyway, gl to all!