Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Bug: Corpus Level - Vertical Wallrun Not Possible

HellEnforcer

Well. I recently saw a post describing some difficulties doing certain things on some rooms. Then I saw a reply encouraging to post any strange behavior.

Well, here is one I found a while ago. On a corpus ship scenario (it had Grineers as you will see) there is a room on which you would respawn back on the floor if you went too high. I recently saw a light coming from the top, so I decided to try to go up again to see if something had changed.

The problem is that the wall directly behind the lockers (opposite wall from which you come to the room) does not allow a vertical wallrun anymore (you could do it before). I assume that it was some sort of quick fix to not let players go up and trigger the respawn, then the upper room got added, but the wall is still not allowing to wallrun vertically, just guessing.

I eventually managed to go up, but it was by exploiting every small corner and physics allowed by the game. It was either that or it was intended for only a Vauban or Excalibur to go up there.

I am posting a video of the room and such. Also, my apologizes if this has been reported before.

Update (June 6):

Well, I just read the post and realized that writing such thing while i am half asleep does not help much. The video nor this post specifies clearly which wall i am referring to. The wall to the right at 0:02 (the same the character is facing at 0:05) does not allow to do a vertical wallrun, but for some reason an horizontal one is permitted. At first I thought I was doing it wrong, since quite often I run to a wall and jump, yet I fail to do a wallrun. However, the video does not show it, but I was there trying to do so for about 4 minutes before the segment showed on the video (and defending before they activated the lockdown). Be advised that you can indeed do a vertical wallrun near the very corners for some reason, and as you can see, above certain height it is allowed too.

Edited by HellEnforcer