Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Person Camera Option While Aiming.

IfritKajiTora

Or at least an option to make my warframe transparent a bit? maybe a slider 0-100%? It really annoys me like hell to have my frame block up so much of my vision. (extra annoying when playing big warframes, goodby 1/3 of my screen)

Another solution would be to be able to zoom a bit more away from the warframe, like when you use volts sprint ability!

Edited by Odai

There was a lot of threads about First Person camera, and it was NO NO and NO.

Because swinging 360° melee could bring disease.

So I'm thinking about adding First Person camera option (ON-OFF in gameplay options) only while AIMING with Secondary and Primary weapons. It would be pretty cool to feel like in an Unreal Tournament game.

Your grammar/spelling errors make me cringe and take your post far less seriously than I would otherwise.  If you can't take the time to proofread such a short post, then why should DE take the time to bother deciphering it?

I think you meant to type 'dizziness' or 'motion sickness' instead of 'disease'.  But I won't replace your words, only correct them.

It took me all of a minute to do a search, find this and type Alt+0176 to use the proper degree-sign symbol ° instead of a stupid asterisk *

Because putting effort in posting is hard.

Now as for the topic:

First Person Camera (FPC) already exists with the sniper 'scopes'.  Utilizing something like that (without the huge zoom) would be interesting to have as an option for all weapons.

Edited by FreshNinja007

I wouldn't care if DE added it but you guys don't seem to understand that it is more than just adding a camera inside the helmet. A lot of the animations are not made with first person perspective in mind. Parkour would be another issue and slide attacks would look horrible. Either it would follow the helmet and you would be making a complete circle or you would watch as your entire body rotated around your head reverse exorcist style. Not to mention larger weapons like the Opticore would take up large sections of your screen.

If it was ever implemented it would be a token edition at best and I would rather they didn't introduce half baked "features" to appease a small section of the player base that would likely try it for a week and quickly realize how unwieldy it is and never use it again.

I wouldn't care if DE added it but you guys don't seem to understand that it is more than just adding a camera inside the helmet. A lot of the animations are not made with first person perspective in mind. Parkour would be another issue and slide attacks would look horrible. Either it would follow the helmet and you would be making a complete circle or you would watch as your entire body rotated around your head reverse exorcist style. Not to mention larger weapons like the Opticore would take up large sections of your screen.

If it was ever implemented it would be a token edition at best and I would rather they didn't introduce half baked "features" to appease a small section of the player base that would likely try it for a week and quickly realize how unwieldy it is and never use it again.

"First Person Camera Option WHILE AIMING"

The title makes it clear that you wouldn't be in first-person while doing parkour or most other actions within the game.  Only while aiming (similar to sniper scopes already in the game).

Reading comprehension, funny thing isn't it?