Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Survival Sniper Only = 5Th Karak Wraith Bp

Xekrin

I don't know about anyone else's difficulty with this combination (other than the 4 different pugs who all failed), but it is extremely difficult.  

I do not like snipers, I rarely if ever use snipers and combine a very unwieldy weapon with those blasted drones that drop those blue bombs and corpus techs that one shot you.  Not to mention (weird phrase, since I mentioned it) the nullifiers that protect half a dozen techs and drones that triple stack their blue mines of death making it impossible to jump in take out the nullifier and jump out.

Well, it was quite difficult IMO but I kept going and finally succeeded, mostly because I finally joined a group with a decent mag.

And then my reward is a 5th karak wraith bp, oh boy.

If these sorties had difficulty ratings, this combo would be the highest, absolutely, in my opinion, and I think that should matter when generating a reward.

Just a thought.

Yes I know sorties aren't mandatory, yes I know I should learn to use a sniper, yes I know I can hand pick a team (part of the fun for me is pugging), and yes I know I should potato my vanilla mag and use her instead of anything else against corpus. This is just a rant, if your advice is any of these, yes I already know.

Ya I wasn't sure how most peeps did it.  I took one look at sortie 3 and loaded up my duke of cheese for some solo play. I shot maybe 30 enemies, Like 10 of them were nullifiers who were unaware of me but still blocking my way.   The whole mission to me was just irradiating disarm and activating life support.

Sortie reward system in bad need of overhaul/revamp is nothing new, tbh. 

Also, some combinations (melee/sniper/bow only agains corpus) are far more deadly than others (dense fog, oh noes!) which is never reflected in rewards (hello, bunch of 5-plat-worth lenses/BPs you already have! So glad to see you... NOT).

Hopefully whatever fixes DE comes up with for Sortie system will make it better.

At least DE's promised to introduce a token system and an itemshop so this (hopefully) won't be an issue in the future.

I do hope that we can sell excess parts we've got so far for tokens, I can't even find a buyer for Karak Wraith and I've got like 3 of these.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this; DE's promised a lot of things and either gave a lackluster version or didn't deliver at all. Especially where primary content is concerned, they've fallen short a lot. And more on topic here, they said we'd have a token system for the void over a year ago; We instead have more RNG mayhem , and a guy that takes your unwanted RNG trash for shiny bits and broken mods. I wouldn't hold my breath in them delivering on their promise if I were you. 

Now that said, it would be nice if DE would have SOME content where the reward system wasn't an RNG drop system with a drop list as long as my arm filled with fluff. All the reward tables across the board need to be shortened, and have the boobie prizes taken out, as well as some way to limit getting the same thing 15 times in a row. Yes, that has happened to me before. 

Also, it'd be nice if we could do more than one Sortie a day. It doesn't need to be an infinite amount, but still....

I'm sorry, but I have to say this; DE's promised a lot of things and either gave a lackluster version or didn't deliver at all. Especially where primary content is concerned, they've fallen short a lot. And more on topic here, they said we'd have a token system for the void over a year ago; We instead have more RNG mayhem , and a guy that takes your unwanted RNG trash for shiny bits and broken mods. I wouldn't hold my breath in them delivering on their promise if I were you. 

Hey, when it comes to content that we are yet to see in any form, I'm going to tell everyone that DE's promised such issue.

How and what the deliver though, I've been throwing loads of S#&$ at the fan, to no avail usually.

After nearly 3 years I'm rather sceptic about anything they say and usually expect them to, as you said, fail and generally not deliver content that's up to the hype built around it.