Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

A syndicate-type warframe, able to be purchased from a syndicate. Maybe 1 million points or so.

No, 1milion is too much. better will be 100k for every part and bp. And needed syndicate key that can be found on missions to build every.

Of course Every will be tradable, keys too because if it will be needed to build then you know.

I really hope for syndicate frames but, Why it must never happen? Please DE, but its for DE to much work... :/

1)Are there any plans about raising some very low invisible ceilings(limits?) on many maps? With Parkour 2.0 it's too easy to hit them...

2) Will there be any adjustments with Nezha? Chakram and spears are beautiful but wonky on use...

Edited by TeaLife

Will there be anything more to do with the Operators? Like for example, can we have our Operators walk around Relays and/or in Clan Dojos?

(I'm not too familiar about the background of the Tenno, so I'm not too sure about if they can even leave the Transference Room.)

Also, exact release date for Nezha on console?

Edited by (XB1)PrototypeZeroX2

Glad to see some questions about dojos!  Which brings me to mine.

1) When can we expect to see more updates for our dojos? I've been running sort of a megathread on the dojo feedback section of the forums and would like to see what you guys think on the ideas listed there.

2) Archwing! When will we be getting some new archwing gear? I would love to see a new archwing, new mods and maybe a new game type. Grineer trenchrun tileset?

3)  Is there a plan to work on new animations for mission insertion/extraction? (Ex. dropping the grate and entering the mission) I would love to see more variety. A good example of this would be in the XB1 trailer where a loki and vauban jump up to a platform behind some patrolling grineer.

4) Conclave! When can we see new conlave updates? Challenges, maps, new match types, cosmetics?

I can not wait for that Trin deluxe skin! I'm really looking forward to this Devstream. If any of you guys have some good dojo ideas please check out my megathread which I linked above! I would love to add in some new suggestions and ideas.

Any progress about the repayable quests, if so what happens to special rewards you get from them, like: ether daggers, broken war, sigil, exilus and more, if happens if I sold one of them in the past without knowing that i could not get them back.

Are there currently any new game modes being added in the near future or any sort of mode rework like spy 2.0? 

With little information on Umbras, some players are going around throwing wild assumptions (umbra will allow the use of other frame's abilities, umbras won't have access to focus but their own special skill tree, etc.) can we get some clarity on what differences umbras will have to their vanilla/prime counterparts?

Will the sword and whip category get it's quick charge melee back? it was special in it functioned a bit like the thrown and gunblade weapons where you get a quick ranged attack, but the charged attack change have made them less than desirable now.

Any word on that new dual sword stance/ Dual dark sword that was teased in a devstream last year?

are there currently any ideas of the aforementioned stance acquisition change mentioned recently?

What is the next frame or weapon type to be looked at for rework?

we're quickly going through all the teased Deluxe skins from last year. Are there any new skins for you to tease us with?  

When the sortie/token system change takes place, will the drop chance of the remaining rewards (legendary cores, exilus extractors, etc.) be altered to make them easier or more difficult to obtain?

Will there be a visual update on older primes like excalibur and frost? they are very lacking when it comes to the orokin flair. I love excal prime's design but from the neck down he looks the exact same as a vanilla excalibur. a bit more gold would be appreciated.

when is the next batch of tenno gen/polycount entries being implemented in game?

Is the fact that only the metal tubing on Loki's knave skin glows when channeling a bug or is it intended? 

are there any ideas going around for incentives on getting higher mastery ranks?

I got a few questions for the stream.

1: "Will we ever get a Aklex prime? I do hope for stylish dual weilding handguns for end game players since we really don't have many end game Akimbo sidearms?"

2: "Will there ever be any new additions to parkour? Like grabbing onto ledges but not instantly climbing up unless pressing space or moving forward?? Also being able to use the ledge as cover from enemies ontop, using a sidearm to shoot at enemies that are above and such and even able to move left and right when holding onto that said ledge?"

3: "Also might there be a Limbo prime? (I am sorry for those who despise Limbo, please no hate.) Or any updates for Limbo at all in the near future?"

4: "Will there be more animations for each warframe? Like new idles for each frame instead of the default animations?"

That is all I have for questions, have a good day DE. :)

Edited by Landfighter777

HERE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS I HAVE.

1) speaking of skins, you all showed us a updated Burston look a while back. when will we be seeing that.

2) any chance on us getting a latron skin, or a new Tennogen weapon skin contest?

3) any update on when non Steam players will be able to access the tennogen content.

4) and finally, when will Windows phone get the new app? if at all.