Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

With paid revives gone and tons more cosmetics than there were when open beta started, are there any plans to visit other old mechanics like paid inventory slots? I'm not against spending platinum, but it feels better when the thing I'm buying is an actual reward (a new item, cosmetic or otherwise) rather than the (temporary) removal of an arbitrary restriction.

Are there any plans to expand syndicates? New weapon mods, melee weapons, cosmetics (syndicate armor?), maybe even some quests or Clem-style weekly missions? They have the potential to be a really interesting facet of the Warframe universe, and I'd love to see it realized.

Ditto all that for Archwings. In particular I'd love to see Archwing missions in the Void.

Any plans for more Corpus weapons in categories where they don't have a lot? In particular we have no real Corpus shotguns (sorry Convectrix) and, while I'm being selfish, I'd love to see a Corpus katana--maybe a plasma/laser blade, or something in the vein of Metal Gear Rising's high-frequency blades.

1.) Will Kubrow breeds be consolidated to make room for the stealth-based kavats?

2.) Are you considering adding UI support that allows prime Warframes to equip vanilla skins and toggle prime parts?

3.) What do you think about reducing RNG for more player-favorable, fair, and less frustrating systems like tokens and reputation and quests?

4.) The energy system is supposed to be a way to balance Warframe power and once was. However, that is currently not the case. With the coming changes to weapons and mods and MRR, what are your thoughts on completely replacing the ways energy is currently replenished with innate, unmodable Warframe energy regen?

anything new on the orbitor going on, like a new star map room, target practic rooms, meybe even a new room to make somthing to fight the sentains later on :3.

and when are we going to battle hunhow? (and a lot of grapevines say he can change forms, anything on that too?)

Question:

1. New bosses? Like Hunhow, orokin boss, etc.

2. Easier to get focus? I can only earn ~1500 points unless I got Loki Prime :(

Suggestion:

1. Extra sortie missions after complete dailys'.

2. New planet: Sun(Hope warframes won't melt).

3. Host can choose a player to be the host.(Because my pc always run out of memory, and some players' internet connection are bad)(Sorry my grammer is bad).

4. Lower the spawn rate of Shadow Stalker(I could find him 3~4 times in one day).

5. Mastery Rank 22

6. Two aura slot(Of course need special tools to unlock)

Any ETA on a fix for melee energy resetting to a bland default for clients? 

It's a pretty annoying bug and it has been around for ages. Why bother equipping coordinated colors if they don't even show up most of the time?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595325-melee-energy-color-defaults-to-pale-blue-for-clients-consistent-across-all-weapons/#entry6736417

Edited by Plasmaface

Is there going to be a frost skin rework / deluxe? compatible with prime? 

will frost be made a collector's statue? also a poster?

when can we expect the next prime drop?

will there be an armory (place to test weapons / loadouts) added to dojos? 

highly impressed with second dream, what's the next frame idea? / few frames? 

any tease on the next content (story/raid/playable in general)? 

also, any chance to make aklex prime? <3

could there be more stance mods, and expand on current (melee) weapons / syndicate (melee) weapons, we have alot of current low - mid tier weapons, and need more upper mid - high tier, with more usability (stances) ?

also what about melee weapon mod rework, crit/damage/viability in end game?

also is there a archwing rework in the works? more wings/weapons? archwing movement changes/stability , overall overhaul to make it more fun and wanted to be played?

on the far side, what about having each syndicate offer a new warframe, not a rakta/vaykor variant of a current frame , i mean one's the syndicate built for the purpose of mercenary tenno work, for showing devotion to their faction they build us a frame we can purchase to use / trade

also, please add some more stability on the ps4, crashing every few games, or mid game is irritating, and hindering in trying to complete either quests or grind.

Will Machete melee category get some love?

-buffs?

-new machete type weapons? 

-new stances?

-new skins?

This thing feels good when you are able to kill with it. It's one of the most poor melee category in terms of quantity and stats for now, so, why not to bring it back alive?

There could be a lot of machete related content we would enjoy.

SOOOOO i seen this picture for a frost deluxe skin and he never got his with his rework so can we get a skin or nah?

Ash deluxe skin pls and rework?

Excalibur umbra news.

Focus systems changes.

Augment mods when?

TY and hope you guys have an awesome day looking forward to the stream

Hi guys

I have collected all 3 of your statues to date & I am highly anticipating the Nyx statue, but you guys were hoping for a November/December release, any news on when we can expect the next statue now that it is almost February?

Edited by Star_K1ller

I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time, but I never got the chance to.

Have you ever thought about making it so Warframe's animation sets effect melee weapons as well, instead of all Warframes holding the melee weapon the same way? If you have, is this a thing we can expect to see in the future?

Any chances to get MACHETE back. It is the only damn thing I cannot obtain in game, and is a horrifying gap on my Codex.

Also, could you make special weapons like Despair [+1500h playing, killing uncountable Stalkers (which would be nice to know how many did we killed) and never dropped for me, NEVER :_], or Imperator Vandal parts, tradeables?