Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Ability to recolor the dojo after the first pigment coloring, when?

New dojo rooms, when?

Shared Focus affinity gain, when?

Syndicate melees, when?

Saryn Prime(?) and the new prime stuffs, when?

Scaling excavator health, when?

Sorties token system, when?

That's all.

Cheers~

DOJO TIME!!!!

When new decorations on Dojo?. (Statues of other faction aside grenier?, maybe Warframes statues)

In Tenno Lab we have 3 Warframes to look at (Banshee, Zephyr, Volt) , but we can build 4 Warframes. When will be Wukong showing on?

Also, when an overhaul system on decorating Dojo. It really needs it. Right now it's a pain in the as to position things accurately.

Love you all <3

Any plans to add a layer of stealth mechanics to the game? Such as seeing an unalerted enemy's line of sight? Perhaps AI that doesn't automatically know your position when they haven't seen you at all? There's a lot of potential for a more in-depth stealth system.

Question: Do you plan on re-balancing low-tier warframes such as Zephyr, Oberon, and Limbo? I main Oberon because he looks cool and is fun to play in low-level missions, but he has no place in high-level, endgame missions.

Frames like Trinity, Valkyr, Nova, etc. (who have endless potential) make it impossible hard to compete with older-designs such as Oberon or Zephyr who have few or no scaling abilities --- this doesn't even touch on the fact that most low-tier warframes' abilities have no cohesion and don't interact with other warframes' abilities without the help of an Augment

Limbo wois extremely useful in any mode his only downside is he needs communication to work well w/ others

Are you guys looking to approaching enemy scaling in a new way with your whole mod reassessment?  I've dropped a few ideas for the Grineer here: Let's Discuss: Enemy Challenge Escalation.

What is your stance on the current armor mechanics?  I feel they're incredibly unrealized acting as a simple health multiplier.  Worse, armor ranges from useless on some frames, to being the defining feature of very few.  I discuss my idea on a new approach to armor that should give all warframes great armor but varying degrees of regenerative durability to it in this thread: Let Me Explain: Armor Mechanics Suggestion.

Edited by Littleman88

1) ¿Can we get another tipe of mission? Something like one player using the liset to help the team
2) ¿Can we get a option that let the people visit our dojos without invitation?

3) ¿Can we get more planets with stronger and challengers enemies? 

4) ¿Can we get the option to put the clam emblen in the chest or back?
5) ¿Can we get the option to start the game in the dojo and get a lisset's hangar?

6) ¿Can we get more lore missions?

The game have infinite potential, should be used. Have a nice day (Y)!

I have a list of questions

- With U17, more of an attempt at integrating Archwings into the main game was made, but as it stands, Archwings still feels separate from the rest of Warframe. Most Uranus missions ran don't ever use Archwing for any time more than 10 seconds (and in that time, the Archwing controls feel slow and clunky compared to space, at least to me) and a good majority of the community do not ever run Archwing missions which makes leveling weapons difficult for newcomers and those who are trying new weapons which is a huge problem considering there is a Trial dedicated to the sets of Tenno wings, so are there any future plans to better integrate Archwing into the game?

- Is there anything being planned with the Void (More specifically, Prime Warframes and Weapons)? As much fun as endless survival and defense missions are, the void table is full, and it seems weird to just completely remove certain weapons and frames from these tables to shove new ones in there, I am sure no one wants half of the prime weapons to be in the Prime Vault.

- What direction will the focus system go? I enjoy the system greatly, but the focus abilities do not feel set and stone, so what ideas do you have in store for the Schools of the Tenno?

- Are there any future plans with Dark Sectors? I only participated in a Dark Sector once, and I remember it being really fun. I would participate in more, but none ever seem to be going on, I know clans can't be fighting all the time, but do you have any plans to make Dark Sectors more accessible?

- Whats in store for Conclave? The Conclave is a extremely fun alternative to the standard of shooting Grineer and Corpus, and its also a great way to practice/teach quick and efficient use of the games parkour while at the same time forcing you to move and shoot other moving targets. It is always nice to know whats in the future for this mode.

- The Second Dream was an amazing update for the cinematic and lore, with the overwhelming response, I am sure that I don't even have to ask this question, but can we expect more content that greatly builds on the lore of the game?

- Usual Warframe balance complaints questions, for details check other posts in this topic, they're plenty of them.

- Can we get Karak Wraith out of sortie drops please? ;)

That's all for now!

Edited by The_Hunt_Of_Shadows

Could it be possible to remove the requirements for clans to have to have a bunch or forma just to build things? forma could have an increased requirement for its other uses but clans with low numbers or people who don't have money or a lot of time, or people who don't want to spend a bunch of either cannot get forma without farming it which just to build rooms for something pvp related is not really worth it.

Could the void/derelicts  be given the ability to allow for matchmaking fair leveled players to allow for easier farming of the rare materials or missions to go smoother?

Will stealth in general be worked on more at some point? current issues are that sentinels such as shade can only cloak players while enemies are near (it seems to not be working properly as it still turns off and doesn't turn on sometimes after the cool down while enemies are around) players who try to use stealth normally can have enemies spawn behind them from previously empty rooms and therefore get spotted unfairly while enemies that notice a player even if they die without getting to an alarm or firing a gun will still alert nearby enemies. stealth abilities like shade and kubrow have should be permanently on as long as the player is crouched and not attacking, even active while interacting with items shouldn't break the stealth as thats part of the game.

Will there be any new planets for missions or secret exploration or areas (neutral areas,ships, some resource gathering specific planets or areas,more special market type places)  anytime soon or in the future?

and lastly might it be possible sometime in the future to possibly have a feature that allows players to take materials they gathered to make completely player made weaponry from scratch with some sort of limitation to make them not overly crazy? an example would be a player gathering materials and wanting a gun that can fire some kind of multi laser beam that is kind of star wars-esk type blaster if they wanted that shoots in bursts, or a player wanting a sword that is also a shield similar to the archwing one but has electricity type effects in between the blade as a base effect from the materials used. this way players would have higher creative options, and would be able to trade them with other people making the market or trade market even more important. 

question!

Would De consider a transmogrification system?

E.G allow us to purchase an item in the market that will allow us to swap the appearance of a weapon with other weapons in the same category and sub category (you could only swap out a bow with other bows / bow skins, you could only swap throwing knives with other throwing knives, etc etc.)

Edited by RIOT