Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Excalibur prime PBR?

star chart 3.0?

new info for the Orbiter compatment / operator?

kavats?

new warframe?

next boss/quests?

saryn prime/ nikana prime / kunai prime. Soon?

founder voice message from lotus it coming back?

Edited by mag2201

Sorry to beat the drum for a broken record and repeat my question from last time, but, hey, squeaky wheels right?  

Finishing damage on the wiki is stated to bypass shields and armor, however, this is not the case in game.  Armor is clearly bypassed, shields, however, are just as clearly not.  I've attached a video showing this.  Could you guys be awesome and just clarify whether this is "operating as intended", and the wiki is wrong, or a bug that needs fixed?  Thanks!

Video

Edit:  PS:  Trinity skin in the thread banner looks amazing.  I don't think I'll be replacing Lobsterbutt Prime... but please, only consider that that much more of a compliment for how awesome Trin Prime looks :)

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

Just two questions;

In an attempt to enable more players to experience the second dream could you make it easier to find the oculyst to start the Natah quest? I've been trying get some friends back into the game to play the second dream for themselves and the difficulty of starting the Natah quest is driving them away. 

Finding that oculyst is the first and hardest step of it all. 

Also,

Can we get syndicate skins and or helmets for our frames? As a credit to your art team ever since I saw the Arbiter's helmets all I've wanted is to get one for myself. I'm sure that plenty of other players want to represent their own syndicates with more than a sigil or syndana. 

Is that too outlandish of a thing to ask? 

Um, Well for one i am a single male , aye.

1. What type of reworks would be expected?

2. Are we to expect some more addition to the current weapon category?

3. Will there be more weapons added to the newer category?

4. Will i still need to fear the chance of a void spy mission? Nightmares Q.Q 

First of all, Deluxe Trinity looks absolutely gorgeous. 

--------------

Now, onto my questions.

Do you ever plan on making a Credit to Platinum converter? Additionally, do you plan on tweaking the Platinum to Credit converter?

We really need a concise table for Archwing parts. 

Now that there's a Grineer and Infested raid, will there be a Corpus Raid soon?

In regards to Operator customization, will you plan on separating the head options with the body options? It just limits the range of customization for me. Also, can you guys add various body types to the options? (Like buff, etc) I need a buff Operator, lol.

Can you modify the Forma system so that, once polarized, weapons can gain slightly more exp? (Note I said Exp, not affinity, so that way the weapon levels up faster without increasing regular affinity rates)

Care to look at the more niche Warframes / Weapons like Oberon, Scythes, Daggers, etc? Currently, very few are endgame-viable.

Syndicate melee weapons?

Do you plan on taking a look at community designs once more?

Will StarMap 3.0 mean that we'll have to clear every planet once more?

Do you plan on modifying Trade chat? I understand that Maroo's Bazaar is a thing, but it doesn't look like it's useful at the moment, and people are still relying on the ever-so-spammy Trade Chat.

Do you plan on modifying the speed at which we throw, well, Throwing Weapons? With the comeback of Charge Attacks, Glaives and the like received a subtle, but painful nerf with the throwing speed. Can you at least swap the charge speed with the old one? Or maybe bring back the old throwing animation when you're equipping melee instead of quick melee?

Will event weapons come back as Sortie Rewards? So far, for 3 sorties, only the Karak and Dera have made an appearance.

Will you ever plan on updating the old Warframe designs such as Mag, Excalibur, etc? Both their regular and their prime designs look quite... old.

When will event/special weapons become tradable? Things like the Brakk, Detron, etc. 

When will Sortie Assassinations or Sortie Deception be a thing? You've done great by reviving mostly obsolete game modes by placing them in Sorties, but what about those two? I always found Assassination missions to be fun, and Deception to be fairly too easy. Maybe some damage scaling for Assassination missions, and ridiculous enemy spawns for Deception?

Any news regarding reworks for Kela, Ambulas, Nef Anyo, and Phorid?

That is all. Thank you DE, for making an amazing game.

Can we be expecting any colourblindness changes in the near future. Its something that I've been pushing for for a long time, and it doesn't seem, at least from the outside, that anything is really being done to try and improve the experience for those that suffer from colourblindness. Is there anything currently in the works, or is it something that you are actively looking at trying to improve.

Relevant Forum Thread: https://forums.warfr...-personal-view/

I have multiple questions and I'm quite new to the forums. Hi everyone, be gentle with my humble questions, please. I'd also like to add that the Second Dream quest was pretty amazing and I enjoyed it. I felt sucked into the lore and it was pretty great. (^/o\^)

1. Will AW XP get better? It feels like a very slow progression and it doesn't feel as if it goes anywhere most of the time.

2. Could there please be a chance for the AW drop rate to increase? Anyone who's had to farm has had a most difficult time doing so from what I've seen and also have experienced. I think a lot of people can agree that it's most frustrating and I think it'd improve everyone's experience if farming for AW weapons and stuff was a tad bit easier than it currently is.

3. I think its finally time for an AK prime for the secondary. AKLEX Prime, is that a near future prime to be released?

4. Could you increase the XP given for Focus after missions? Like AW, it feels incredibly slow. Even a slight increase to the Focus would surely be better.

5. Could there be more gruesome/violent deaths for teammates in-game? It feels sort of wrong that everyone is the epic overpowered hero and when they die, it feels like they didn't even die at all when a revive is used and it shows that there were no consequence for a failure during a not so dangerous mission for anybody that isn't Tenno. Maybe a death animation or a scene when a player dies to something. I think that would be most amazing to see.

Edited by Darth_Kasai

A few questions here. I've broken my questions by the topic they relate to and hopefully they get answered. I apologize for any lengthy messages.

Sortie Reward Tokens - In the previous devstream, it was talked about possibly converting sortie mission rewards to tokens but also giving a chance for some drop (lens/cores) from completing all three sorties on a given day. There are three questions I have concerning this matter.

A: Will we be able to convert any drops that we've obtained thus far for their equivalent in tokens? If not, would it be possible to be reimbursed for the sorties that we've run thus far?

B: Upon this change, will sortie rewards still be tradable?

C: Assuming this is already in motion, is there an ETA for when this system may be pushed? Perhaps before the start of Season 5?

Mods and Balancing - I've noticed something about weapon mods specifically that I wanted to know the decision behind, and maybe this could be a balance thing but I feel like it's something that should be discussed anyways. Amongst the different weapon types (Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Melee, Arch Gun, Arch Melee), You have common mods that have shared effects all across, but there's some differences and this is where I want to start the questions/discussions

A: When it comes to mods, why are the percentages not clear across every weapon type? For instance, Concealed explosives gives a 90% Chance for explosions to occur at max while Thunderbolt has a 30% chance? This is just an example but many mods are like this, and I would like to know if there was ever any discussion about possibly changing the percentages in order to fit the way the game plays now, Older Mods especially could get buffs (Looking at you True Steel and regular status mods)

B: Are there any considerations for adding new corrupted mods and reworking old ones? I would very much like to see the addition of new corrupted mods for warframes, specifically ones that allow us to make more balanced builds by specializations. By this, I mean new mods that let you pick and choose what aspect of a warframe you're increasing as opposed to what's getting decreased, because currently you have three two mods that affect strength, one at the cost of efficiency, the other at duration / one mod that affects duration at the cost of range / one mod that affects efficiency at the cost of duration / one mod that affects range at the cost of strength. It would be nice to see these options expanded, allowing the tenno to really customize

C: Augments, Notably the ones for Atlas and Equinox. These were mentioned before but we haven't heard of any updates in a few devstreams. Can we possibly get an update on where these stand?

Companions

Carrier has been the best companion to have in a strictly objective sense. The powerful shotgun it carries along with picking up any drops within a nearby vicinity makes it great. However, there's been a lack of love for the other companions.

A: Will the other sentinels, notably Wyrm/Prime get a buff anytime soon? Each sentinel has precepts that make them unique, but with the exception of Diriga, they all seem rather lackluster and don't scale well even in an assistance form. Djinn's Fatal Attraction changes make me hopeful that you'll be taking a look at the other sentinels and giving them some TLC

B: Kavats aka Cat-brows (I probably spelled that wrong), ETA on their possible release? I believe somebody had mentioned that they were slated for update 19, but is there any confirmed update range?

C: Will companion Kubrows be getting an AI update to make them less haphazard and spastic and more useful? They seem to occasionally just act on sheer impulse from time to time and end up going down a lot more than they should. Any hope for maybe giving our furry little pets a sense of knowing when its too hot to try to attack?

TennoGen

Absolutely loving the creativity that's coming from the community and I believe that this is probably one of the best decisions that was made for the game's longevity and community involvement. I do have two questions though:

A: Will we finally be able to gift people cosmetics bought from the tennogen market?

B: Now that we're nearing February, any idea of a more accurate "soft-deadline" date as to when the next wave will be selected?

Again I apologize for the lengthy remarks but I am very intrigued in the continued development of the game. As an aspiring game designer myself, the love for games comes first and this is one that I really do enjoy thoroughly.

I rather enjoyed the old version of wall running. It felt smoother. Is it possible to incorporate that into the new version of wall running while keeping the ability to wall run indefinitely?

I rather enjoyed the old version of wall running. It felt smoother. Is it possible to incorporate that into the new version of wall running while keeping the ability to wall run indefinitely?