Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Hmm..

I got a few questions! <3

1): What will future sentient weaponry/tech look like? Will we eventually get a weapon that will adapt to enemies weaknesses and do the damage(s) they are weakest to?

2): For the team.. What kind of Theme/Idea for a 'Frame have you always wanted to be in this game/Warframe?

3): Will players be able to eventually create custom/personal-quests to send people on for Rewards? A Bounty-Board, of sorts, basically.

Edited by Nelizar

Any Syndicate expansions, like 

- finally their own unique assassin squads

- Syndicate Quests

- Syndicate melee and armours

- Syndicate assassins specific drops, like Stalker

Melee 2.0

- When will some outdated stance finally get more combos.

- channeling specific weapons?

Relays

- When can we expect new rooms 

- Simaris, when will he go "online" again and maybe specific quests/missions for him.

1. Out of all of the frame concepts you see floating around the forums (some you could nearly copy pasta into game). How many or how often do you guys look at them and consider them for in game use in the future?

Clan/Dojo Stuff:
1. "Clan Profile" rework? Would love to see real stats and be able to customize what frames appear in the log in
2. Any news on Obstacle course rework? Still seeing a list of "0.00 second" records and our clan stats keep getting randomly erased.
3. Any news on being able to polychrome more rooms like obstacle course and arena/fight pit?

Other:
1. With the new log in, will the credit reward totals go up over time? Like today my log in reward was 10k credits at day 49. I'd be bummed on day 399 (day before primed vigor) if I got a 10k credit reward after so many days of playing.
2. Any time we could see a customizeable interior for the landing ship? Be kinda cool to have skins change the look of the interior or exterior (oviously that a lot of work but it would be awesome to see)

Trin prime is getting tired, she needs to take a break from prime access ;)

Ask the same questions every Devstream and eventually I'll get something answered xD

When are the rest of the frames going to get thier reworks along with their passives? At this rate you'll never catch up to the new frames you keep putting out. Speaking of that, with the way you do prime access time tables well never see all our frames primed. Why does it take 90 days sometimes more to prime a frame, two weapons, and make some cosmetics? Surely it can't be balance because in those 90 days will usually get 3 WHOLE new frames, several guns, and tons of cosmetics.

I think just tweaking a single frame and two weapons is easier than creating and balancing whole new frames and weapons. I also imagine you guys make way more profits per primed item then non prime items. So what I am saying is what exactly is the reason for such drawn out out prime access periods?

Will you be sharing any status updates pertaining to Warframe reworks? From what I understand, Mag, Volt and Ash (Bladestorm) are on the list for reworks, however we've heard very little news on any of them. Even if you don't have any assets to share, it'd be awesome if we could at least have some info as far as how you intend to change various abilities.

I only have one question, when or if are you going to stop making new content I.E. new weapons(Rapier, ect), new frames(Ivara, Saryn Prime, ect), and just work with what is already in the game and fix it? Like the weapon overhaul system, I'd love to hear about that but honestly what I really want is just for the little things to get worked on, bring some polish, much needed polish to the game.

Focus needs work, Weapons need work, Balance as a whole needs work, there is something broken somewhere with everything in warframe. Going into arsenal and unable to come out of it and having to alt F4, being unable to deploy an extractor after picking one up, getting to the exit of a archwing mission and missing out on the mission credits even though you're on point. It's just a little broken in everything, not big problems just little things that should get fixed before we get yet another weapon, yet another new frame with new powers that sets the bar even higher for the older frames, ect.

Like, if weapons are getting overhauled, why keep tossing in new weapons if they are going to be completely revamped down the road, why not just...put em on the back burner and make the weapons we currently have useful.

When are we getting the Atlas and Equinox augments?

It's been ages since we've heard anything about their progress (they were confirmed after voting in October, last word on it was early November), and you started polls on another set of augments already.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

woop woop.

ok list of questions id like to see addressed.

Umbra's what when how?

syndicate melee weapons

ways to make archwing and particularly their leveling more fun and less of a chore

kavat's and ordis will he like the kavat more then the kubrow.

can we use noogles more then once rather then having to buy so damn many

where do the other two doors in our orbitor lead two

and what else is hidden in the somantic link room seems way bigger then just the link seat
^(could we maybe see our other frames docked in there somehow?)

and of course.

the age old question

void destruction coming soon and what will happen with all our keys then

1. will we ever see a tenno 2 color picker seeing as warframes are still being added to the roster? 

2. i would love to see some sort of custom personal emblem feature. kinda how both clans and alliances have them.. why not have personal ones too.?

3.will there ever be a truly random coloring option.. one that utilizes all color pallettes. rather than one pallette at a time

i love my customization options if you couldnt tell lol

....Aklex Prime? Please space-mum, I need it in my life.

Also, toggleable syndicate procs so they don't mess with stealth runs, ETA on Saryn Prime, ETA on Focus changes, independent colouring for accessories, making Shield Dargons not stupid, Snipers/Bows vs Nullifiers - you know, standard topics.

Any chance for a limbo tweak, or an oberon rework? Limbo actually isn't as bad as people make, in fact, he can be pretty awesome, but he still feels really unfinished (basically, the rift, the lack of advantages it gives to limbo and disadvantages it gives to enemies). Oberon isn't in too bad a spot either, despite what people say, but he definitely needs love, particularly, his Hallowed Ground. Lastly, and more forefront, when is Volt gonna get some love for his ult?

Random idea: Ability Charge mechanic. Holding down the button for volt's shock as he casts it "charges" the shock, doing more damage and spreading farther as it's held down (with the penalty that volt will be slowed, and eventually to a stop).

These are just ideas about Hallowed Ground: standing in it means renewal hits u the second it is cast.  Flat out damage reduction rather than armor buff, so it can benefit squish frames. A small health regen while inside wouldn't be bad either. Radiation damage added to weapons while in Hallowed Ground, or weapons get a huge chance to proc radiation while standing in it. Holding the button to cast hallowed ground creates a radial circle, rather than a square, tapping it gives the regular square. The basic idea is to make Hallowed Ground a bastion for allies. Also, this is just me being nitpicky, but would it be possible to give it a visual upgrade? As of right now, it looks like a field of those flowers you see in Spongebob. 

Plez ash rework and his blade storm, i glitch through the map sometimes and its quite annoying since ash prime is my main ><
AND PLEZ FROST PRIME ART REWORK, cmon frost prime, is just frost with an uglier head < main reason why i have not gotten him. As if people havnt picked this out!!! HIS so ugly its not even funny

I've noticed that a number of melee weapon categories that haven't seen additions in quiet some time; in some cases nearly three years.

1. when are under loved weapon classes going to get some additions?

To give some light on a few melee categories and how long they have had nothing new. Dual daggers U9 in July13, 2013; Sparing U10.7 in Nov 6, 2013; machetes U13.5 in May 28, 2014; Gunblade 15.5 Nov 27, 2014; Single daggers and whips U14.7 on Sep 17, 2014; Hammers U12 on Feb 14, 2014; and Nikanas U13. And thats just melee alone.

2. When are we going to get more aesthetic armors that isn't bundle exclusive?

3. When are more syndicate augments/mods coming?