Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

I saw an Idea for the damage/multishot fix, and thought it was a really good plan; make it so weapons "recharge" a bit like the archwing weapons. could that work for the fix?

Do you have a new warframe to show us?

How are the augment mods for Atlas & Equinox coming along? I can't wait to play around with them. 

can we expect any new costumes for our operators? please?

What does the starchart look like now? I know it's not anytime soon, but can we see the progress?

Kavats? when can we see them & the cat lady?

Umbras? soon? maybe?

1: Any news for alternate helmets for Nezha and Wukong? Same for augments for them.

2: Starchart rework? When? I am tired seeing on recruting. "LF Draco Sraco"

3: Who is next in rework list? I hope for Ember or Mesa.

4: Next Prime Warframe is male? Vauban?

5: All warframes is going have an exclusive skins like Loki or Saryn? I admit, i enjoy Knave Loki.

6: Orokin Moon is last tileset with Orokin background?

7: Can we except costumes for operators? And new voices?

8: Any chances for more Orokin Reactors in alerts or something?

9: Lore question. Vay Hek is running away, where he is? Tyl Regor is probably dead, so next in Grineer hierarchy to beat is Kela De Thaym?

10: Any chances for Phobos boss encounter rework? Is most annoying one.

11: When we can except Kela De Thaym rework released? And what about for Leech Kril, Ambulas, Raptor and poor no name Sergeant reworks?

12: Sentients storyline is done?

13: Catbrows will got same quest like kubrows?

14: Will you do guys something with ragequiters in Sorties? They ruining idea of sorties really. Mostly if someone hosting the game and ragequits.

Edited by DesoPL

Back in Devstream 61, Rebecca brought up some issues with Trinity Prime's art assets. I was ecstatic, especially when Steve confirmed some problems with her PBR. I haven't heard anything about the issue ever since, which sorta sucks since I started this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/541217-a-collection-of-trinity-prime-texture-mesh-issues/

Will there be any chance she'll be given a look over soon?

Edited by Cyv001

Since there is already a prompt that appears letting us know when we can trigger finishers on unsuspecting foes, is there a possibility that we can have the finisher command moved to the use/action key as not to interrupt the flow of battle after certain ability casts such as excaliburs blind and other similar abilities?

Edited by Kdog777

More landing craft/orbiter space? I mean, it's fun having everything nearby and all, but 4-5m square of space and having a 1-2m tall dog ain't the most space efficient stuff even more when you can't afford to lift a leg or you're going to hit the ceiling. Of course some kind of global console for lazy people could be made.

Also when are the content behind the other doors coming? Do you know what will be behind or as there been no decision yet?

More global randomize option are coming, what about single colour randomizing? 

Quick appearance access? When you switch warframe/weapon the choice to equip (with or without preview) the ABC colour scheme so you don't have to manually change it every time you change weapon.

I really really hate lotus, I mean she's way too secretive to my liking and a lot of stuff. Can't we have an option to "quit" the lotus or at least have access to multiple mission briefer (we had teshin, darvo, maroo)? I'd like the option to pick or buy one with syndicate standing. Having a red veil operative tell me how he sent lovely life support to help me purge my enemies would be awesome :D

Edited by Vantooth

Question one: Way back when Parkour 2.0 was first being talked about, you mentioned reworking the buttslide. Is this still planned? It's pretty immersion breaking and could use some work.

Question two: Are there any plans to give Nekros some QoL changes such as making Shadows not scale off of duration or letting Soul Punch direct his minions?

Question three: Most people stay in relays just long enough to do what they need and leave. To make them more of a hub and less like just another node, are there any plans to add social games, shooting ranges, etc? Could something like this be done to Dojos?

Question four: When are Dojos getting some love?

is there anything you can show from the kela de tham rework thing? remember hearing about it during the saryn rework. (side note, aint she the grineer female profile icon?)

any new variation of syndanas like ones that attach to your feet or elbows?

will melee weapons get changed so they move like the numchuku type weapons? (example, numchaku let you move normally while you melee, while other weapons make you move when you melee in a different way).

will warframe animations (the ones you select like agile and noble) ever change the way you move? or the way you run with weapons?

Hi. First thank you for your hard work and for keeping the game in constant evolution! More than 2000 hours of game and still not bored!

My first question is, how the work on Volt and Mag fourth power and  is they're others frames gonna be touch by some changes?

Second is with the comming of sentients are we gonna have new sentients units,lab,weapons soon/sooner/round the corner?  

My last: Any event in game coming?

Have fun and keep up the good work guys!

To DE Rebecca, can you please ask Devs this :)

Have you considering in expanding the archwing  missions gameplay like that in the game called  Star wars Battlefront  2 (space missions) or Fractured Space?

If you have:  Will you implement this ? If you have not: Why and what is  stopping you on doing that?

And i think that  this suggestion could be  major story buff of explaining us how people who are living on relays are affected by the war

You have  hinted that you want to explore more of people living in relays option in 2016. ;)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/597657-archwing-mission-suggestion-attdef-nodes-in-lines/

Thank you!!!

Edited by Ari3Shole

Would consoles ever get an opportunity to buy excalibur prime/ lato prime/ skana prime? (regardless of price) or would consoles ever get access to an exclusive item(s) that would allows us to earn mastery points? Our only exclusives have been cosmetics to current available items. A better understanding of this structure would help a lot, thank you.

Hey devs

1. Any rework in progress?

2. Banshee skin?...

3. How can u add more to the AMAZING second deam quest? 

(Part 2) ?

Changes to prime drops and navigation?

Tnx for making such an awesome game even better every second!

Edited by TheRynoserator