Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Noises And Other Sources

AandOE

With the Orcus relay so quiet today, I was passing by one of those rotating blue orbs and heard a distinct sound. Pausing, I went back to go check it out, and found at least 3 different orb sounds in the central hub of the relay. Are there any other tiny, little sounds that you've found recently, not just in the relays, but elsewhere?

if you stay quiet in the Void long enough, you can hear an ominous scream echoing down the hallways.

all I've ever heard in the relays is "GODDAMNIT BARO, YOU BROUGHT S#&$ AGAIN, FFS DE!!!" XD

Yeah i heard that ominous echoing while soloing with loki during invis without killing anything . i relly liked that echo , it is just beautiful.

Edited by (PS4)dragon15423

On the Europa tilesets you can hear a quite loud groan from far away if you're in the open. Also on the Uranus underwater tilesets there are a LOT of different kind of noises coming from everywhere. That tileset is now my personal favorite, so very well done (yes, I even like the sharkwing parts of it :D ), I especially like the parts where there are large glass windows on the ceiling and you can hear some whale-like sound. I always stop and try to find the creature though I know it's not there. :D I usually notice these stuffs cause I'm always trying to check if there's a rare container nearby, and I'm trying to hear it's distinct noise.

Edited by TBone142

I've found that, on log in, there's a curious sound that can be heard for a little while but then just sort of peters out. Little difficult to describe but its easy to notice if you're listening.

Not sure if it's relative to my using headphones, but I'm a little unsure what to make of its purpose.