The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows... Kavats... Kurrets?

--RV--Meta

Dog lovers and cat lovers are getting attention (I'm a member of both groups, myself, but just sayin'), how about some Ferret (read as "Weasel" if you don't know what a ferret is) action next?

"Wh--I mean...Why? What? WHAT???"  you may ask.

Ferrets, bruh. I mean, just LOOK AT THEM!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're actually quite intelligent, and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're the perfect companion to keep those Kavats and Kubrows in line.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're renowned thieves, able to acquire well-guarded artifacts and relocate them quickly and stealthily.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They can parkour with the best of them!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Their agility, awareness, and berserk tenacity in battle are well known; ferrets can take down opponents much larger than them with little to no effort.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, their kits (baby ferrets) are super cuuuute~ :3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I vote Ferrets for next companion!......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm so glad you happen to have a ferret gif collection ready to go on demand.

Ferrets are so neat and if we were ever to get space ferrets, I'd vote to have them be half snake or something cool like that so they could coil up and ride on my warframe's shoulder while spitting space ferret venom :D

Edited by Brahkest

Dog lovers and cat lovers are getting attention (I'm a member of both groups, myself, but just sayin'), how about some Ferret (read as "Weasel" if you don't know what a ferret is) action next?

"Wh--I mean...Why? What? WHAT???"  you may ask.

Ferrets, bruh. I mean, just LOOK AT THEM!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're actually quite intelligent, and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're the perfect companion to keep those Kavats and Kubrows in line.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They're renowned thieves, able to acquire well-guarded artifacts and relocate them quickly and stealthily.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They can parkour with the best of them!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Their agility, awareness, and berserk tenacity in battle are well known; ferrets can take down opponents much larger than them with little to no effort.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, their kits (baby ferrets) are super cuuuute~ :3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I vote Ferrets for next companion!......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Till you got the the fighting and parkour I was pretty gun ho. But honestly at this point I don't think that DE's AI would do the justice ;).

They WERE trying to make new kubro tactics and AI...wonder what happened to that...

]\'[

no joke, one of our clan is an American who owns 3 ferrets, and they're such a handful that he's often AFK dealing with them. I always wondered what he had to put up with, and now I know. (one of them is called Loki BTW!)

not sure whether he'd love or hate having virtual Ferrets as well as 3 real ones, I'll definitely ask him next time we speak. personally I think that while they are cute, they won't appear in the game for a long time, and most people are hoping for Birds to be the next animal after Kavats.

also, the Ferret GIFs nearly overloaded my computer with their cuteness!

no joke, one of our clan is an American who owns 3 ferrets, and they're such a handful that he's often AFK dealing with them. I always wondered what he had to put up with, and now I know. (one of them is called Loki BTW!)

Yeah, Ferrets can be more work to keep happy than dogs or cats. Cats just don't give a S#&$ about anything, and dogs are fine so long as you give them a walk now and then. Ferrets are typically smarter than cats and dogs (as seen), but their personality is generally like that of a kitten mixed with a puppy--they're always curious about everything, and always want to play (though they like to sleep for up to 18 hours a day, if you let them!).

If anyone is thinking of getting a Ferret (or multiple Ferrets) as a pet, there's pretty good information out there as to what you should know before heading to the pet store. I think there's a video called "The 5 Facts You Should Know Before Buying A Ferret" or something like that. My family has typically owned 1-3 Ferrets at a time, and they all stayed pretty healthy and happy, usually living for 11-13 years (their normal life span is closer to ~7-10 years), and we always enjoyed their hi-jinx. They'll steal the socks right off your feet, as well as your heart.~ :3

Edited by Meta_Nexus

Till you got the the fighting and parkour I was pretty gun ho. But honestly at this point I don't think that DE's AI would do the justice ;).
They WERE trying to make new kubro tactics and AI...wonder what happened to that...

Be honest though, It's not like dogs are better at parkour :/

Would be cool if kavats got some kind of parkour though, you know....since cats actually parkour irl...

I'll be honest though, that one where the ferret looks like it's gonna jump to the shelf, tries, but just has a tiny little hop made me laugh, it was adorable. (2nd one in the "parkour with the best of them" tab) Edited by Ironlixivium

Yeah, Ferrets can be more work to keep happy than dogs or cats. Cats just don't give a S#&$ about anything, and dogs are fine so long as you give them a walk now and then. Ferrets are typically smarter than cats and dogs (as seen), but their personality is generally like that of a kitten mixed with a puppy--they're always curious about everything, and always want to play (though they like to sleep for up to 18 hours a day, if you let them!).

If anyone is thinking of getting a Ferret (or multiple Ferrets) as a pet, there's pretty good information out there as to what you should know before heading to the pet store. I think there's a video called "The 5 Facts You Should Know Before Buying A Ferret" or something like that. My family has typically owned 1-3 Ferrets at a time, and they all stayed pretty healthy and happy, usually living for 11-13 years (their normal life span is closer to ~7-10 years), and we always enjoyed their hi-jinx. They'll steal the socks right off your feet, as well as your heart.~ :3

Aren't they also known for biting and not letting go?

Also, that Batman Doge gif is awesome.