Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Feedback And Suggestion

DoctorWild

Hi guys,

I was going to put the 7th forma on my chroma, when I thought, chroma is quite recent as frame, why didn't he get a passive? Quite strange ....

However, here my feedback on chroma, one of my favorite frame I should say, not the most but probabily in second or third position. And here is the comment on his skill:

1: Spectral screm, well all the comunity has already made his mind on that skill, well ye it's bad but I like to think that it is there for balancing Chroma, as his other skills can be realy strong and usefull.

2: Elemental ward, it is good, but it goes in contrast with a duration build, if we want to go over 200% we need Narrow minded, oh well, it's buff are good, not overpowered but they help a lot sometimes. However there is a thing that annoy me with the Fire-buff, it increase your max HP and gives you that ammount of health, BUT for your mate who go out from your range and come back in, they get only their max HP increased. OK, he should be a support, healing is maybe too much for him, but it could be changed for our mates, so that it will work with % of your health.

I mean if you got 800/1000 hp, and you enter his elemental ward a second time, your HP will go up to 960/1200 and go down back to 800/1000 hp when you exit the range of this skill.

So that you get the initial heal and then you get a fake health that will help you to survive. Maybe it won't help a lot of people, but as it is now sound more like a bug that intended.

3: Vex armor, absolutely awesome, he become the sturdiest frame without immortality. He gets armor and defense. Still don't know if that bonus armor scale with steel fiber, I heard no, but I never tested it.

4: Effigy, It is good to see, does a lot of CC and if you use venom it has more than a decent damage output. But, even if I have 175% of efficiency with streamline and a lot of duration, it still consume 2.5 of energy per second, and in sorties it is realy hard to keep it up, you have to use even the other skills, which oblige me to use a weapon like supra, rakta weapons or synoid weapons.

I use him with that build: Rejuvenation,  Constitution, Steel Fiber, Narrow Minded, Vitality, Transient Fortitude, Primed Continuity, Streamline, Intensify, Power Drift in the exilus, Arcane Barrier and Guardian.

Like that, I should say, it is awesome, maybe you have to sweat a bit for keeping the effigy up, but it isn't impossible. The arcane barrier is there, so that I have everytime that I recast vex armor, the maximal of armor-rate possible in few seconds.

Suggestion? What I wrote for his second skill, is more like a bug report, I would like if he gets some passive like an unranked rage, or a +1 heal rate, something as made for equinox.

Please leave a comment, I would like to see what you think about chroma.

1: Spectral screm, well all the comunity has already made his mind on that skill, well ye it's bad but I like to think that it is there for balancing Chroma, as his other skills can be realy strong and usefull.

Yeah amazing.

"We gave him 2 awesome ability, let's give him the worst first ability we've ever made".

Good reason :D

But more seriously,

I'm waiting for the day every single warframe has a full usable kit like exca and maybe even some synergy like saryn.

I find his first ability the worst ever made, and his ult only good to CC. (and eventually give credit)

And yeah the passive is the element thing, even if we could expect something better.

Edited by Trichouette

His Spectral Scream aka "Breath X Element" can use a few buff,namely default cone radius and make also his complimenting secondary effects of whatever active energy he's using to scale with ever increasing difficulty with mobs and it should be okay. 

Probably.

Also,make it so that he can cancel via parkour manuvers too.....

Edited by R4YCH40S