Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.4.0

[DE]Drew

"Players can now create Private Matches in Conclave via the Matchmaking option.  These matches are limited to Friends and Invite Only, and will provide no Affinity, Challenge progression, Standing or End of Mission rewards. Minimum player count, AFK timer and Forfeit Wins are also disabled in Private Matches."

It would be nice if I could invite my clan members as a team so that we COULD get rewards together against an enemy team/clan!

"Decreased the range of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave." Limbo used to be my go to dojo dueler :( oh well. At least this is FINALLY fixed for PvP:

"Fixed some boss abilities ignoring Limbo’s Rift"

So it balances out a little. One small step for limbo, one giant leap for limbo player kind.

and remember to SMASH ALL DA BUGS!!!

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace out.

Still no fix for:

1.Solo mission ending and cut scene countdown became un-skipable again.

2.Extremely Abnormal Skill Damage (And Messed Up Body Part Multiplier)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516293-extremely-abnormal-skill-damage-and-messed-up-body-part-multiplier/

3.Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

4.Excalibur's Javelin Stuns Enemy But No Damage (especially against ancients)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516336-excaliburs-javelin-stuns-enemy-but-no-damage/#entry5766169

5.Finisher Attacks Not Bypass Shield
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/562201-finisher-attacks-no-longer-bypass-shield/

6.The Ninkondi's first attack when used in quick melee does not register as a hit, dealing no damage.

YES

*edit* No Trin ability tweaks? :( pls. I love the skin, but not being able to air cast is the death of her.

Would be incredibly helpful since high level enemies can cut down the whole squad in seconds, Corpus sapping ospreys pretty much turn survival sorties into a lethal game of "The Floor is Lava." Flying around the map as Trinity, just 1 second too late can mean complete and total failure, and possibly the squad blaming Trin for not being able to carry them...

The single most important part of the patch notes: "You can now jump through this"

That was annoying me to death.  THANK YOU FOR THE FIX!

Also, the trin skin looks great.

But mainly the fix, YUS!

Would be incredibly helpful since high level enemies can cut down the whole squad in seconds, Corpus sapping ospreys pretty much turn survival sorties into a lethal game of "The Floor is Lava." Flying around the map as Trinity, just 1 second too late can mean complete and total failure, and possibly the squad blaming Trin for not being able to carry them...

I agree, though frankly if she could just cast Link in mid-air, that would buy her enough survival to cast whatever else once she lands.

Literally just mid-air Link would fix this.

Excavation Changes / Fixes

The following changes have been made to Excavation Missions to help improve fluidity between each excavation:

• Dig Site drop points have been optimized to enable players to constantly run into Dig Sites, instead of hunting for a new Site between each completed dig.
  • Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
  • Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
  • Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
  • Power Cell carrying enemies should be more readily available before the first Dig Site is active.
  • Reduced the power gained from a Power Cell from 50 to 20.
  • Reduced initial power in deployed excavator from 50 to 20
  • Power Cells dropped far away from combat will now despawn, enabling new Power Cells to spawn closer to the player / Excavator.
  • Fixed an error causing power to drain from an Excavator while active.

Fusion core farms Triton and Hieracon are now dead, 1 digger per tile set.

Before update: 3 diggers per tile set 2000 cyro in 15mins with team of 4 (10-15 cores RNG willing)

After update: 500 in 20 mins with team of 4 (0-5 cores)

Phobos excavations still overtuned.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/583250-excavation-on-phobos-a-little-overtuned/#entry6604889

I hope you guys fix this soon, I still can't do them or the Limbo Theorem due to the many elites popping up when I'm solo or in a group. D:

Finally did the Earth Excavation with some others and while we were able to protect the excavavtor we were taking massive damage.

Fusion core farms Triton and Hieracon are now dead, 1 digger per tile set.

Before update: 3 diggers per tile set 2000 cyro in 15mins with team of 4 (10-15 cores RNG willing)

After update: 500 in 20 mins with team of 4 (0-5 cores)

^This.. must agree, just played Hieracon... 40 minutes game.. 2k Kryo. I'm going back to survival :D

Pretty awesome update but core farming is now.. you know   :D