Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.4.0

[DE]Drew

• Fixed an issue where login rewards were not given to players.

Yes!  I hadn't experienced this, but my wife had a couple of times on her account.  It seemed to count the day as having been logged in, but no reward (we hadn't been 100 percent positive it was a bug, wondering, well, did she log in and forgot?)

Kubrow armor looks awesome!

Trinity skin... Would've looked awesome if not for that yet another absolutely terrible unholy god awful abomination around the lower part of her body!!!!!!!... 

Despite having very strong Eastern Asian motive in this skin - not a single one of asian traditional female costumes has any bulky constructions around the waist, at least not as huge and f***ing ugly.

Why overthinking THAT MUCH?! Really, whole body looks thin, nimble, with cool ornaments that could've continued further below as some kind of hakama-like thing (like the ones Japanese shrine priestesses wear) with the usual slightly bulky constructions attached to it, like Trinity always seem to have, but NO!

Instead of that She has chop sticks for legs and @ss as if she was eating fastfood for breakfast, second breakfast, early lunch, lunch, second lunch, dinner and late dinner 24/7! Jeez! Even Atlas has shoulders not as wide as that crap!

WHY!? 

Thanks to that "detail" you, most likely, lost a fair share of sales. GJ! At very least, I'm sooooo not buying it...

Editing reasons: minor grammar fixes and stuff like that...

Edited by BitterPill

WTf is that bullS#&$ with the Sortie´s ? 

4th time Karak Wraith rly ???

One part Strun Wraith ?...cmon are u kidding us .... how about other Vandal stuff or full set of Strun Wraith ? -_-

Whaaat? Nooooo! It's just 50-100 lvl enemies with random buffs! That's totally nothing!

Also... What do you excpect from sorties? We still have crappy uncommon cores and orokin cells on drop tables in the Void. 

Thanks.   But I am not seeing any fixes for the Exterminate spawn issues we have been having for quite some time now. Please either fix it or revert it. Nice patch but very disappointed to not see any fix for Exterminate missions. Can we at least get some idea of when a fix will be coming out ?

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

This. A thousand times this.

No Mirage quest fix? .... It is stuck at "craft mirage chassis with your blueprint" even tho i am already building mirage... :( Just want the spam of lutos repeating the same phrase every time i am back at my liset to stop (no offense cause i love lotus) and the quest to be shown complete cause it kills me to show it still uncomplete >.< :( Anyone know what should i do ? it has been that way for days and i have sent ticket to support but no answear yet :/

Good ol' Nerframe...  

• Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
  • Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
  • Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
  • Reduced initial power in deployed excavator from 50 to 20