Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.4.0

[DE]Drew

So... Focus is officially dead, ain't it?

It's been over a month since its inception and all we've got was a bunch of minor changes to mostly UI and even these are considered stealth changes because I cannot recall a single patchnote to actually address Focus.

Edited by Mofixil

Still no fix for the game not remembering which weapon I had equipped when I get revived or come out of exalted blade. It constantly switches me back to my primary when I get revived when I've been using my secondary, and when I come out of exalted blade it often switches me to my melee weapon when I was using my secondary when I entered it. This is very annoying especially because of the stupid delay when switching weapons, which is worse for clients (another thing that's STILL not fixed). Please fix this. It's not only annoying but severely affects gameplay.

Thx for the fixes(i dont like the changes in Excavation but it is DE's decision...), thx for the Kubrow Skin (looks great) but WTF do DE or the DISIGNER think about as they create the lower part of the skin. I mean those really ugly looking feets and the whole lower part seems somehow misplaced and too tiny . Or why is on the pics only the upper part of the skin (do not misunderstood me the upper part of the skin especially the head looking awsome)

Edited by NaturalBornStoned