Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.4.0

[DE]Drew

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Good point man! Bulls eye!!! But I have a little question: Why Saryn and Trinity have a wallpaper deluxe skin and Rhino dont? This is racism hwahhahwhahahwahhwahahwha.

qft.

Roll redeemer changes back, DE just broke it instead of fixing the bug.

IKR. And it is not like that bug makes the game crash or can be activated accidentally either, so why rush such a fix without testing instead of taking time to make sure the fix actually does what it is supposed to? *sigh*

The extermination missions are much improved. I went through a couple of easy ones with Ember as fast as I could. In 1 out of the 3 times, there weren't any enemies remaining by the time I reached extraction.

In the 2 out of 3 times, there were between 5 and 15 enemies remaining by the time I reached the end. However, they all respawned at once in the 2-4 rooms closest to extraction in about 30 seconds. No more need to travel back and forth for respawns - only once.

Although it is much better now, I don't believe it has been completely fixed yet.

Edited by WolfTitan

If I had it my way, there wouldn't be a single ability that couldn't be cast in the air, and not a single ability that made you stop moving. For a game about movement and agility, there's way too many abilities that hinder movement and agility.

I agree. I mean... part of me feels like Rhino's Stomp should be grounded, but even then, it's not like it'd be broken too good if it wasn't, just thematic stuff, and being hindered in movement really can be super terrible as enemies start scaling up.

Like, once upon a time Warframe was a bit less off the ground, and that was fine, but abilities being ground bound really just feel like a relic of the past.

you can cast blessing tho in mid air. And I think 1st, 2nd , and 3rd skill can not be casted while mid air because of the need to aim enemy. And for the concept, those skill need concentration to cast to the enemy.

Yes, you're right, Blessing can be cast in the air, and it's the only one that can.

Meanwhile, plenty of targeted skills work fine in the air, and her 3 isn't even a targeted skill. It's just a relic from the beginning of the game where they were more quick to hand out ground locks to things, thankfully newer frames don't suffer from that much but it's still a huge issue for her.

The extermination missions are much improved. 

Although it is much better now, I don't believe it has been completely fixed yet.

For me with Loki, i get steady spawn, but at the end there are rooms full with enemies, and then i still need go back several rooms for one enemy that spawned, so it's still annoying.

The skin on Bo prime doesn't work :/

oh, thats a no go ... why should i use a less powerful bo then the primed one

i wait for possible fixes, then i see a possibillity to buy it

the thin legs, hard to share, artists use sometimes iconografical symbolism as well as mostly all our frames show up close to a strong or healthy physical expression, i wish we get a possible repaired skin-pack soon

I got a chat bug to report,I've had it for 6 days now and I can't fix it and I've tried everything the chat keeps loading without showing any rooms even clan and private chat doesn't work, it just endlessly loads the chat for some reason and I can't find trades anymore because of this and I also can't help my friends with their missions because they can't tell me anything.

I'm sorry if this was said before - 

Trinity Strega Skin skirt clips through legs all the time when she's not standing straight.

Majority of stances are ill fitted for this model.

Maybe repositioning the side skirts to the legs, so they would move along with the legs?