Jump to content

[Alt Helmet] Chroma - Kaiju (In the Game!)


Recommended Posts

I love the design, I bought it as soon as it was available. I think DE did a poor job implementing it- it is lopsided and hangs loosely of the underneath frame... using effigy the head remains on the avatar, and the sentry is headless. You should really press DE to fix this soon...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2016 at 7:34 PM, Oomatu said:

I love the design, I bought it as soon as it was available. I think DE did a poor job implementing it- it is lopsided and hangs loosely of the underneath frame... using effigy the head remains on the avatar, and the sentry is headless. You should really press DE to fix this soon...

Thank you! I don't think DE altered the positioning for the helmet... as far as I know they add them exactly as the creator has built them, position included. I'm sorry if something looks off to you!

Effigy bug happens with the other TennoGen Chroma helmet too, and a thread has been created in the bugs section of the forum. Thanks for further confirmation.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Syncrasis said:

 

Effigy bug happens with the other TennoGen Chroma helmet too, and a thread has been created in the bugs section of the forum. Thanks for further confirmation.

 

It's been fixed as of 18.7

27 minutes ago, Syncrasis said:

Thank you! I don't think DE altered the positioning for the helmet... as far as I know they add them exactly as the creator has built them, position included. I'm sorry if something looks off to you!

I'm pretty sure it's off center, not due to positioning but due to rigging, there's quite a few rigging issues still present with the alt helmets.

Edited by Artarrwen
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

It's been fixed as of 18.7

I'm pretty sure it's off center, not due to positioning but due to rigging, there's quite a few rigging issues still present with the alt helmets.

Awesome!

Ah dang... yeah the animation sets I was using and testing with him had a pretty straight neck/head together, but I can see a slight variance when the neck is cocked to one side or the other. Nekros agile in particular makes the helmet come off-kilter from the base helmet all together, they even animate as if they're on different attachment points. Tarrasque stretches and squishes with Nekros agile. Interesting, I would have never spotted that on my own. Thanks you guys.

Edited by Syncrasis
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, (XB1)DeadLocked Vs said:

I'm still kinda salty that helmets like these are only available for PC. I would've gotten one on the Xbox.

Yeah, I really hope they can get that stuff figured out soon. I can't imagine how torturous that wait is for you console players, I am really glad to know DE is working on it though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...