The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Fire Trail Glitch.

-FV-HoloTheWiseWolf

Maybe they wanted this (and possibly other powers in the future) ro act like some kind of traps, you take a wrong step and you'll start taking damage. The concept is fine, but making them totally invisible (and thus unavoidable unless you see the enemy casting their skill or keep track of nezha's trail) isn't a good choice after the (i think unsolved) black energy issue on Annihilation. Maybe making them barely visible (regardless of settings) instead might be enough

Guest Pun-chee

All you can do at the moment is being cautious: Nezha's legs still glow, so at least you know it's active and can react properly (don't touch the ground close to Nezha for too long, try to get in front of the player instead of behind).

It feels like the (now invisible but still damaging) firetrail itself is way shorter than before, btw.

I hope this change was just a mistake and it will be fixed soon!

Edited by Pun-chee

Guest Pun-chee

There never was a damage on trail in PvP.

You are completely wrong, sorry. You are/were even able to stack trails above each other and stack the fire damage procs. Insane fire damage to be clear.

I should have video proof, need to check. If you want to see it.

You are completely wrong, sorry. You are/were even able to stack trails above each other and stack the fire damage procs. Insane fire damage to be clear.

I should have video proof, need to check. If you want to see it.

I've checked it myself multiple times. One single trail never did damage. Don't know about stacking them.

yes there was, I got fire proc'd by it lol

You can get fire proced by the Nezha himself but firetrail does not deal damage. I played against Nezha multiple times and never got damaged by the trail. The only exception might be that it has much more limited duration or there is a bug that makes it deal damage in certain conditions.

You can get fire proced by the Nezha himself but firetrail does not deal damage. I played against Nezha multiple times and never got damaged by the trail. The only exception might be that it has much more limited duration or there is a bug that makes it deal damage in certain conditions.

What version? Because I'm pretty sure there was a trail that did damage before 18.4

Guest Pun-chee

Here igo, couldn't find better footage. The first player touched me yes, but look at the 2nd one:

Also it's a good example of how ridiculously high fire damage procs it can stack.

Here igo, couldn't find better footage. The first player touched me yes, but look at the 2nd one:

Also it's a good example of how ridiculously high fire damage procs it can stack.

Here, you can see Tenno being put in an invisible death trap that gives you no warning.

It's perfectly balanced, though. If the enemy completely stays away from Nezha and/or has mind readi-nope. I can't even poorly explain my way out of this.