Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Me and my friend (Hozzie) were doing that Arval Alert (I think) with 7500Cr bonus reward when the hotfix came up. We waited patiently for the Redtext and in the end we got "As you were, all clear" and left the mission. And we lost everything. It would have been about 10k in total for both of us and a few morphics and several mods (infested map after all), but meh... Would have been a big help with his early Warframe career.

Please, could the Redrext be more clear about when it is okay to exit the mission next time?

Anyways, any info if the drop tables have been tweaked any? Would help me decide if I am going to continue my futile efforts to farm materials for my Foundry manufacturing or take a few days off.

I think the reason why some players have left Warframe 8temporarily I hope) is the distinct lack of important resource drops.

And one thing about platinum coupons: I have no real need for platinum anymore. I have all frames, most of the weapons, most of them modded and potatoed, and all I really have left is the social side. I have no interest for dueling and I feel the missions have become a bit repetitive now, due to small amount of planets to visit and the fact that to be able to build anything I have to keep farming on two or three specific maps over and over again.

Any clue why it seems to some people that there is a huge drop in players? Hard to get a pick up game for me and a few others/

It's probably related to the ping limit setting, since people with slower connections are going to have a much harder time hosting, therefore less interaction..

interested to see the new crosshair

New crosshair is identical, but is a bit brighter white and has a fine outline around it. 

The crosshair is identical looking, but if you pay close attention, it's a bit smaller in size too. Now hopefully they fix the kunai's alerting mobs when you're trying to be silent..as they're considered a "silent alternative to the pistol's"..lol

- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.

Please un-fix this, or make it so that a flipping jump from a slide retains sprinting.  It has become more of a feature than a bug to be able to repeatedly kick in the air, land, flip again, and kick again ad infinitum.  I'm glad not to be stuck sprinting while walking, but could you at least make the jump flips count as a sprint for the sake of kicking?  Take another look at the fix, it seems to be causing some random boost accelerations at times.

Edited by Callback

Please un-fix this, or make it so that a flipping jump from a slide retains sprinting.  It has become more of a feature than a bug to be able to repeatedly kick in the air, land, flip again, and kick again ad infinitum.  I'm glad not to be stuck sprinting while walking, but could you at least make the jump flips count as a sprint for the sake of kicking?  Take another look at the fix, it seems to be causing some random boost accelerations at times.

fixing things always break some workflow, just as xkcd have suggested: http://xkcd.com/1172/

This may be intended to be the case, and it seems to happen less, but it is still happening occasionally, also the getting stuck in crouch is still happening.

Edited by Alkira

imo this has never been a problem and shouldnt have been fixed since u could easily fix it urself by either shooting, aiming or by just simply pressing shift once. With this "fix" now the slide+slash/flip+slide combo is frakked up. I dont need another button to press and to keybind somewhere wierd for a "TOGGLE RUN" which apparently is coming. Anyway, please just unfix this.

Peace.

Btw for people having problems with this too and feel handicapped what u can do is keep holding down shift but omg that is a pinkyfingerbreaker from hell just so u know.

Extra peace.

Edited by Nectul

- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).

Is this a very specific fix? because mag also has this bug every now and then when you do her 4th skill you are invincible but also cant melee or do any skills.