Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

They inform you MULTIPLE times in red text to NOT exit any missions while hotfix is going!

I had the same thing happen. We left AFTER the red text told us it was safe.

Honestly, it's only one mission, but I'd be pissed if I had gotten my first copy of a rare mod during that mission.

Great humor, without its not alive... where is drop list fixes!? Why some maps have 3 random maps in one map, like outer terminus, i al lthe time abort when the huge map appears, i hate this super slow map, its good only to get highe waves but with 5 wave noobs why to waste time, 5 waves there is like 20 waves enywhere else.

Hotfix 8.0.7

- Fix for Jackal falling through floor. We have removed the portal-creating escape methods from his arsenal.

- Fixes for reloads repeating at low framerates (this should help with Kunai).

- Coupons have returned to the login-reward pool! They are for use on the www.warframe.com/buyplatinum

- Fix for Kunai sound FX.

- Game now indicates when a game invite was successfully sent.

- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.

- Fix for matchmaking options when joining a Void Key Lobby.

- Fix for objective markers not disappearing after completing capture objective.

- Fix for Lotus not talking in languages other than English.

- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).

- Fix Ember's Overheat ability preventing all damage/healing when damaged when upgraded and mixed with upgraded Focus mod.

- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability not affecting enemies.

- Improved aiming reticule visibility.

- Fixed Torid rockets detonating immediately after firing.

WHY NO FIX BANSHEE SONAR IN VOID!!!!!!! IT KEEP SAYING POWER IN USE!!!!!!!

It's those little things like the redtext that make this game so unique, and sincerely, a more joyful place :).

Please don't remove it!, there's a game option to "censure", a suggestion to re-mediate would be players who don't want it to just keep that option on.

Edited by Psychen

WTH. was on a mission with a couple of my ninja buddies when this hotfix was deployed, and even though we waited until we got the all clear message we still lost all the resources and mods we had collected

Thanks for the update : )

One problem, like some others I left a really long mission (capture onto data, went for a long time, many yummy mods) after the red text gave the all clear and progress was not saved.

Same thing happened to me here after Kappa. All the fusion cores.. !

Ditto me. No big deal in the grand scheme of things, yet I could have used that 10,500 credits + who knows how many materials from the Alert mission at the time (of the hotfix). Minor Arrgh.

- Fix Ember's Overheat ability preventing all damage/healing when damaged when upgraded and mixed with upgraded Focus mod.

The fun's over. :(

Oh well. Good thing I had already ranked her up to 30. It's been an awesome two weeks Ember! Time to play the other frames. :)