Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

You may have fixed Jackal, but Hyena is now spawning a good 6ft or so off the floor.

I can confirm this, but this was already happening prior to this hotfix. It only affects the opening cutscene though, I don't mind too much...Hyena still walks on the ground while in combat.

just wanted to throw this in here while i pass through-

but the post-mission statistics (at the least) are not counting headshots correctly. this is even confirmed by the fact that you can complete a sub-mission to 'get 10 headshots'  and in the after-mission stats you only have 1 or 2, or 5 or whatever, but never the actual amount. this seems to happen with every weapon, but seems to be worse with some than others including, bows, kunai, etc, where often itll show that you got 0 headshots when in fact you may have gotten much more. thanks for your time!

can we get compensated in some way or form atleast, people are really annoyed that after waiting 5 minutes, getting mods and such, people lost their progress. i dont think people are  going to look appon this nicely, how bout a potato (reactor or catalyst) alert?

Edited by D3M0N1CZ

Nice fixes, but the damage resistance with overheat against toxic enemys was nice. It felt intended~

Now the infested killer (Ember) has to keep away of.. infested. Once again. No thanks for this fix.

But thank you for the other ones =)

Hotfix 8.0.7

- Fix for Jackal falling through floor. We have removed the portal-creating escape methods from his arsenal.

- Improved aiming reticule visibility.

YAAAAAAY!!!!

But how about this one, about the aiming reticule? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/56277-crosshair-position-lowered/

Please, it got to be a joke if it's intended. Even on weapon with low recoil still out of aim, so recoil is not the cause...

Copied from my prev post because I'm kinda lazy... Sorry for spamming...

This is nice. A lot of good fixes here, though I have to assume that there's going to be some sort of 'Big Weapon Patch' like there was a few months ago? Because some of the underperforming ones and some of the vastlysuperior ones are getting a lot of hate on the forums. Such as the Ignis and the Kunai.

Edited by VanillaRegal

Good work as usualy on the fixes big and small, especially looking forward to seeing the reticle now that I hear it's more visible. The sprint glitch I can understand is frustrating for some, but can you please add the option to have a toggle sprint? Please?

- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.

That was a bug? I thought it's a feature.

May we have this as a toggle option in the game settings, please?

- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).

No. I am sorry, but you lost, fair and square. Take it like a Grineer. :)

Best Regards,

tis a sad day, no more speedy ninja flips :(

It's really bad, sad fix... What was wrong with this feature? Please restore it to previous state.

Lol Devs, please stop keeping ruining this game..It was so beautiful on the beginning :(

At least two bugs need to be fixed right now:

-Frost's Avalanche cannot be launched because of "being in air" while I'm not in air. What a stupid limitation btw.(video proof:

)

-In defense mode, word "WAVE" is always written in host's language. wtf...am I forced to learn all these freakin languages? (proof in above video-game in English, word "WAVE" in...(?))

Edited by Dataz