Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--New Update Ideas--

BigMagic117

I have a couple new ideas i just want spew out my head here they are:

1) Instead of having the Tennos ships being for cinematic effect, have it be apart of the actual game when the player fly's the ship using the arrow keys and the mouse to aim. This could be used for missions deemed too risky for Archwings and the same button to shoot would apply for shooting the laser or weaponry.

2) Dojo/Clan raids would all so cool. You and your clan go raid and sabotage another clans R&D and totally rekt another clans Labs, so the victim of the raid would have to start all over. As well put a limit on to how many times a clan can rekt another clans dojo like 1 time per 3 months...just and idea

If you have any other ideas, even if it seems like a dumb one, dont be afraid to post it here.

--UPDATE--

Having an option to make more then one Forma at a time, preferable 2 at a time.

Having 5 man squads for more diversity.

Edited by BigMagic117

Your first idea is not lore friendly. Lisets are stealth ships, not TIE fighters.

Second Idea is horrible and again, not lore friendly. Destroying others people work is toxic and doesn't belong in a game like Warframe. That spawns Attitudes and messed up behavior.

This is a co-OP game, not DayZ

Edited by KJRenz

The first idea could technically be incorporated, because while the Liset is a stealth ship, we have the Mantis, Scimitar, and the upcoming one they teased in today's DevStream, which could be designated attack ships. As we have Archwing, though, I feel like it would just be redundant.

But that second idea... no. Just... no. Clan battles, we already kind of have; that's basically what the Dark Sector fights were before the armistice. But forcing a clan to start their research over? There's no cooldown you could put on that that would make it in any way okay.

Edited by XRosenkreuz