Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kwani's Workshop Content: Teplo And Soluna Syandana!

Creator If he/she wants to do it. DE probably not, since they even themselves can't fix various clipping issues ( Latest one just for example is trinity's premium skin her legs are clipping through the skirt all the time when they bend ).

Not to mention Atlas having shoulder plates clipping through his face when using Claws/Gauntlets.

This guy has done a great job and deserves to win.

This would be the first tennogen item I would pay money for. 

5IhHNj6.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=606512266

I hope that's not a crime if I advertise for free this player? xD

Holy mother of god on a sandwich with extra Sriracha, that is freaking amazing! How did I miss this badboy? Along with ALATA and the Lazarus Helmet, I am gonna sink way too much money into this. 

God I love dis community right here...

XgB7BtG.png

Edited by Yuri_Treychenko

I don't really feel like it's appropriate to lobby for specific items in General Discussion. 

If the creator is interested in getting our votes, they can make a thread over in the Tennogen section. If this sort of thing is allowed, we could get GD spammed with people making silly "vote for my item!!" posts.

I posted this originally in TennoGen + Steam Workshop sorry if this is getting out of hand.

i love the concept and idea! Wish the devs done this before and was happy to see someone who can did it.

My only critic is that the scarf itself looks a bit too metallic and lacks patterns.

But that is really overshadowed by how awesome it is to finally have a real scarf.