The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Think Destreza Needs A Look.

HoakinBlackforge

I just love when PvE weapons/classes get wrecked for sake of pvp balance, because I can't get enough of this crisp over the years and across various games.

Point in question, OP, do you have a consistent statistical sample? Or did you play 5-10 games, killed some questionably skilled players, and then came here on impulse to make a point based on impression? I don't mind that, really, you're within your right to do so. But I'm worried about that DE sometimes listens to impulsive complains more than their own telemetry, and change things because of several vocal complaints.

Please also remwmber that not everyone has that weapon yet. Consoles are still waiting to get it.

so what ? dont provide any feedback until consoles gets it ? it might prevent some unbalanced items making their way into consoles global build

I've been wrecked pretty hard trying to make equipped Destreza work... What's the best way to use the thing? I find it hard to make use of...

The best way I found was to actually NOT equip the stance. The combos deal low damage compared to stanceless basic combo for some reason. Try it stanceless, you will have an easier time killing with it. Me? not touching that weapon for a while.

PD: I don't know if the hitbox range is bugged in PvP as it is in PvE.

The best way I found was to actually NOT equip the stance. The combos deal low damage compared to stanceless basic combo for some reason. Try it stanceless, you will have an easier time killing with it. Me? not touching that weapon for a while.

PD: I don't know if the hitbox range is bugged in PvP as it is in PvE.

Gotcha.

Maybe it's just the attack animations being all pokey pokey that throws me off. I don't think I've ever liked that style of sword, even in real life.