Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Limiting My Fps To 30 D:

Ironlixivium

Question

5 answers to this question

You at least have stable 30 fps. My fps jumps from 10 to 50 and back to 15 in one second. :/

Check NVidia control panel, try turning Vsync off. By the way, do you have integrated graphics card?

Yes I do, but it's set to use the nvidia card. It was working fine yesterday, and the 4 months I've been using this computer before that, now suddenly it decided to do this.

Yes I do, but it's set to use the nvidia card. It was working fine yesterday, and the 4 months I've been using this computer before that, now suddenly it decided to do this.

Strange then. I'd have to check my PC, but I'm away from home and optimalization for my laptop is pretty bad ever since U18. Try setting default where you can and try to seek solution in launcher, for example optimize cache. If that doesn't work and noone comes up with some better ideas try contacting support then. 

If Vsync is on, it's possible that your computer is getting you under 60 fps; in this case, Vsync is going to to the next value, 30. Try turning Vsync off and see what happens. Personally I never use it, as it tends to mess with the game a good amount.