The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Parts

(PSN)official_79

Question

does anyone know the chances of ivara parts dropping? i've done atleast 30 runs for the chassis alone, but I got the main blueprint and helm first try(beginners luck I suppose) 

also any recommendations on where to farm her chassis? ive been trying Aegaeon so far, and its getting really repetitive with all the runs ive been doing

9 answers to this question

I farmed her for quite awhile too, so i started cycling missions where the chassis can be found:

Aegaeon - Saturn
Grildrig and Shklovsky - Phobos
Tikoloshe and Scylla - Sedna
Armaros and Valac - Europa
Rosalind and Umbriel - Uranus

I started top to bottom and the day I started doing this, I got the chassis on Armaros on the 2nd cycle.

Best wishes

I think chance is 4%. But you need all 3 successful extractions. My experience kinda confirms 4% chance.

Post all of your numbers and data. I can guarantee they are not large enough to confirm anything.

At the same time, people like me who got her within 5 runs counteracts it. RNG so moody.

Rolling a natural 20 on a fair D20 on your first try doesn't disprove that the die is fair. Again, I can guarantee you do not have large enough numbers to prove or disprove anything.

Edited by Inarticulate

Just to confirm - you are successfully getting all three sets of data?  You don't need to do it undetected (apparently, not sure since I did), but you do need to succeed with all three.  Wiki also has a list of the sectors for each part, so if you want to mix it up you can see the alternatives.

RNG is very Random.  I went into one mission with the maxed unlock for containers (on frame - so 40%) and had 31 fails in a row.

That is a 0.00001% chance - but it has a relatively high chance of happening in at least one of the missions out of the however many have been played now.

Again, I can guarantee you do not have large enough numbers to prove or disprove anything.

That depends on your confidence interval, among other things.  :)