The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Radio

Maugre

Now that I've lured you in with the silly talkshow-sounding title, here's my suggestion:

Rather than getting mail from the Stalker every time you get a mark (because I know I e-mail the people I intend to hunt down and kill, because I'm intimidating like that), I think it would be neat if, once marked, your lights flicker, and the radio turns on, perhaps with some smoke pouring from it.

The radio would turn on, with the simple message "Your actions have consequences" stated, before the ship flickering back to normal lighting.

Of course, this wouldn't need to disable any ship functions, so people who don't really care what the Stalker has to say can just sort of ignore it. On the other hand, it would give the Stalker much more intimidation towards those poor, terrified newbies who have no idea who he is.

Like the idea as you know the fact being the Radio is able to be turned on or off.

So it would be awesome to see the radio turn on and then change from corpus/grineer color to dark and smoke pouring out.

Would be neat hearing his voice in the ship saying YOUR SINS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Ordis would say operator I think someone might have hijacked my radio signal ,I will run diagnostic on that.

and simply to know that you been marked you will find slash marks on the ships glass.1 dark mark per mark
 on the glass.

Edited by Leavith