Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.1: Operation Shadow Debt.

[DE]Rebecca

• Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.

Oh boy...

8ca.jpg

I'm pretty happy to see this. Nekros is one of my favorite frames, and this will be a great boon for him.

Edited by Dell_the_Engie

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

"Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability."

WOW so you listen to us :D Awesome

Can you also fix redeemer after you broke it again after last patch?

Edited by dregomz

Wow, those Madurai transmute cores sure add up fast o_O

Also, "acolytes" seem to be dropping the rare resource of that planet like crazy - I mean, 10 neurodes per Earth run, similar amount of Morphics per Mercury run. They also drop Orokin cells sometimes. 

So today a lot of my textures (Listen interior textures, lighting, even tiny lights in the login splash with Vor and a Grineer ship behind him) are heavily pixelated and I'm not sure why.  Anybody else having this issue?

maybe this:

All textures look really blocky for me (like Minecraft) after this update.

Playing on a ati raddeon 6670, texture memory set to low on options (tried changing to medium just now and got a crash).

EDIT: Found out the cause; turning off anitrosopic filtering.

Warframe Changes

• Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.

UNLIMITEDDDDDD POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR