Operation: Shadow Debt

[DE]Rebecca

OPERATION: SHADOW DEBT! Begins at 4 p.m EST!

Operation Shadow Debt

A message from Alad V

The Stalker has found others as twisted as himself. He calls them his Acolytes and he's sent them after ME?!

SHHH. I have to be very quiet, they cloak, they could be hiding anywhere… listening to this.

I'm calling in my favor. Break into Corpus and Grineer installations and steal their security data. With enough data, I can determine their cloaking patterns and turn the tables on
these…betrayers."

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
- Help Alad V by completing 4 missions to get data on these Acolytes that are pursuing him.
- Use his signals to track down the mysterious 'Acolytes'!
- Each Acolyte will be detected on a planet – seek them out on various nodes on the listed planet.
- Once the Acolyte is found – the hunt is on! The node will be revealed and players can deploy on this node to hunt out the Acolyte in the level and damage them.
- If enough damage is done, the Acolyte will flee, leaving behind new Mods!
- There are 5 Acolytes in total, find and hunt each of them down until they have 0 Health remaining!
- … but what happens once these 5 Acolytes are killed?

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This Operation is on now until you've killed all 5 Acolytes as a community. Spoilers: Once you've done that, a final challenger will appear which will be active for 3 days! The event duration is however long it takes you as a community to kill the 5 Acolytes, + 3 Days for the final challenger! While it's not required to have encountered any of the 5 Acolytes before facing this Challenger, we encourage you to do so for Mod collecting and helping out the community goal!
- Acolytes will move around to try and escape the hunting tactics of the Tenno – be prepared to seek them out across many planets!

REWARDS
- Complete the first 4 Missions for Alad V: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Catalyst.
-
Defeat 10 Acolytes in-mission: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Reactor.
- 20 new Event Mods are here, and can be earned as drops from Defeating Acolytes or by playing the bonus final challenger mission. The names of these New mods are as follows, find them in-game to reveal their function:

BLOOD RUSH
BODY COUNT
WEEPING WOUNDS
MAIMING STRIKE
HYDRAULIC CROSSHAIRS
ARGON SCOPE
LASER SIGHT
SHARPENED BULLETS
BLADED ROUNDS
SHRAPNEL SHOT
PRESSURIZED MAGAZINE
SPRING-LOADED CHAMBER
REPEATER CLIP
EMBEDDED CATALYZER
CATALYZER LINK
NANO-APPLICATOR
NARROW BARREL
FOCUSED DEFENSE
GUIDED ORDINANCE
TARGETING SUBSYSTEM

- Successfully complete the mission against the final challenger: Vulkar Wraith.
- Clear 15 waves total in the bonus final challenger mission: Acolyte Lacera Skin

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:
Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final challenger mission. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Wave.

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Waves

50 Waves

75 Waves

100 Waves

Shadow

75 Waves

150 Waves

225 Waves

300 Waves

Storm

250 Waves

500 Waves

750 Waves

1000 Waves

Mountain

750 Waves

1500 Waves

2250 Waves

3000 Waves

Moon

2500 Waves

5000 Waves

7500 Waves

10000 Waves

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please lay them out here. I will Update this with an FAQ as necessary.

YES

EDIT: Question- Sometimes the Acolytes don't seem to spawn on the node they are supposed to spawn in. I sat in one of the nodes for 5-10 minutes with no Acolyte and we just did a run without one as well. Is this intentional or is this a bug?

\o/  Hurray!  \o/

by the way, Alads mail is dated 01/18/16 ga-wah? o.o;

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Archived